eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon what a waste of time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/84958-amazon-what-waste-time.html)

beaches 04-20-2015 12:53 PM

Amazon what a waste of time

Waste of time to sell on amazon. Every time I look through my accounts the payment disbursement keeps being pushed back a week and the amounts get less and less for disbursements! Im not losing my inventory Not getting paid as per their Facke A$$ agreement!!They keep changing there agreement and basically stealing funds for many years from honest sellers. waste of time Amazon is not safe selling platform like years ago.waste

Callidus 04-20-2015 01:18 PM

Re: Amazon what a waste of time

Lots of users on the forum use it as their main income and run large companies

123 04-20-2015 01:22 PM

All depends on you and your business, tons of people make millions off selling on amazon alone

yankee 04-20-2015 01:25 PM

So many factors make Amazon and/or ebay great or not so great. Mostly the seller themselves and then the items being sold dictate how wonderful or horrible a platform is.

dharmok 04-20-2015 01:28 PM

Yeah it really depends on what you're trying to sell and how. I made the mistake of putting a large chunk of my eBay inventory post-suspension onto Amazon. It hasn't gone too well. Amazon has much more strict rules on what you can sell and how. Their performance metric system is very strict. I have dealt with far more returns there then on eBay. I am certain I have run into at least a few scammers in a very short period of time there.

It seems to me it's more for folks who are authorized resellers from retailers, overseas wholesale, or penny book sellers.

mufc365 04-20-2015 02:27 PM

@ beaches it's probably a new account and they have to take precaution to cover A-Z guarantee claims or chargebacks. Once the account gets established they will probably offer the option of a manual disbursement. If you need your funds that quickly sign up for a pro account you can request withdrawals within 24 hours and the first 3 months are free!

Stick with it Amazon is great. Think of the benefits no PayPal to deal with is a major plus and if your selling popular items trust me the traffic volume is huge.

jeffweico 04-20-2015 03:11 PM

Beaches, from what I remember you sell DVD's that are... well... you know. Right?

Amazon has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for counterfeits. That has not changed. In fact, I didn't think you could even sell DVD's on Amazon anymore without pre-approval.

But whatever the deal is, the fact remains that if you are going to try to sell this stuff on Amazon, then Amazon is going to give you a bad time about it.

If I have you confused with another forum member, I apologize.

Gamefreak 04-20-2015 03:58 PM

you keep bitching every few months YET U ARE STILL SELLING ON AMAZON. if u don't like it go somewhere else. Some of us have excellent experience with amazon.

yankee 04-20-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufc365 (Post 661160)
@ beaches it's probably a new account and they have to take precaution to cover A-Z guarantee claims or chargebacks. Once the account gets established they will probably offer the option of a manual disbursement. If you need your funds that quickly sign up for a pro account you can request withdrawals within 24 hours and the first 3 months are free!

Stick with it Amazon is great. Think of the benefits no PayPal to deal with is a major plus and if your selling popular items trust me the traffic volume is huge.

USA distributions are a lot different.

eBay King 04-20-2015 09:51 PM

Amz can be amazing.

It all depends on what you sell and your customer service skills.

Fraudulent buyers do show their ugly faces from time to time, but "paying off" these scum will keep you in business rather than fighting with them and letting them take a hit at your metrics.

Also, Amz have never stolen any funds permanently from me since I have used them and that is 6 figures+

There is huge money to be made with Amazon and they are 10x better than eBay has ever been.

GhostOfAmazon 04-20-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBay King (Post 661321)
Amz can be amazing.

It all depends on what you sell and your customer service skills.

Fraudulent buyers do show their ugly faces from time to time, but "paying off" these scum will keep you in business rather than fighting with them and letting them take a hit at your metrics.

Also, Amz have never stolen any funds permanently from me since I have used them and that is 6 figures+

There is huge money to be made with Amazon and they are 10x better than eBay has ever been.

I second that sentiment.

Taking The Micky 04-21-2015 06:14 AM

Amazon is amazing and if done properly can make you an absolute fortune. FBA is the jewel in the crown. I can travel the world with a laptop, buy stocks send to FBA for amazon to sell. I have never touched an item I sell for over 3 years.

sax4 04-21-2015 06:36 AM

Well said.

With Amazon their are more niches and tricks you can do.

Lucynda 04-21-2015 12:24 PM

Right now Amazon is my only income, but i live in constant fear of shut down. I absolutely hate it.

Gamefreak 04-21-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucynda (Post 661619)
Right now Amazon is my only income, but i live in constant fear of shut down. I absolutely hate it.

easy solution is to have multiple accounts at ALL TIMES. Preferably 3 accounts, two active and one left to age

GhostOfAmazon 04-21-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 661645)
easy solution is to have multiple accounts at ALL TIMES. Preferably 3 accounts, two active and one left to age

:amen: :clap:

GreenBean 04-21-2015 08:33 PM

:violin:

Might submit a change of name request for the OP from Beaches to B*tches.

Been spewing the same old same old for ever

and a day.

Been a while, OP. thought you had amazon nailed by now.

:ranger:

rsot 04-21-2015 09:21 PM

Amazon can be unsafe depending on what items are being sold as well...

beaches 04-22-2015 01:09 PM

Change my name? Talking smack ? ok im not the only one having problems with amascam!!!!!

GhostOfAmazon 04-22-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaches (Post 661988)
Change my name? Talking smack ? ok im not the only one having problems with amascam!!!!!

Look, all we're trying to say is that Amazon can be an amazing selling platform when used properly. Yes, they have VERY high standards, but for most people, they have higher profits than on eBay.

But if you hate Amazon, then stop selling there. No one is forcing you to.

beaches 04-23-2015 11:22 AM

I did not say i hated amazon im saying im not given a chance to prove my selling capabilities. accounts don't survive followed the book to a t still a no go i have a smartphone tethered but before payout acc reviewed or suspended or funds pushed back 2 week s then canceled.

Taking The Micky 04-23-2015 04:56 PM

Then you are doing something wrong or selling products amazon don't like.......