eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Ghost - Invoice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85202-amazon-ghost-invoice.html)

MrPorter 04-28-2015 06:39 AM

Amazon Ghost - Invoice

Hello, Forum,

I am working on creating my first Amazon Ghost account. I have a registered company in Lithuania. Technically, for every item I sell I have to attach an invoice (for the client) with the company info and have an invoice copy for myself.

I was thinking to put my real invoice inside every package, instead of the one with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

- or -

Send the invoice with the ghost account information. And since I need an invoice copy for myself, I just create a new one by changing the amazon ghost info with the existing company info. So there would 2 invoices with different info.

Any suggestions if I am thinking the right way.. ?

rsot 04-28-2015 07:42 AM

Re: Amazon Ghost - Invoice

Welcome to the forums. Technically Amazon won't see you invoice and customers don't see your stealth address on Amazon so...choice is yours - wouldn't see a big issue unless ppl complain about your PRODUCT

Taking The Micky 04-29-2015 04:20 AM

Don't enclose anything, if a customer requests an invoice send with the false info. Just to be clear amazon when they send FBA product they don't enclose an invoice.

MrPorter 04-30-2015 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 664239)
Don't enclose anything, if a customer requests an invoice send with the false info. Just to be clear amazon when they send FBA product they don't enclose an invoice.

Okeeey. Thats, sort of weird. But there is got to be a receipt or something proving of buying an item. How is it in case the client is unhappy wants to return an item ?

MrPorter 04-30-2015 06:37 AM

So far, I think the least risky way would be just to send a receipt/invoice with the information registered on amazon, and just to create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice for myself.

I am still going to talk about it with an accountant.

Taking The Micky 04-30-2015 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plesau (Post 664671)
Okeeey. Thats, sort of weird. But there is got to be a receipt or something proving of buying an item. How is it in case the client is unhappy wants to return an item ?

Not really weird, all the info is available to the buyer on amazon, they can create the return request etc,keep it simple.

rsot 04-30-2015 07:24 AM

Looks professional to include a bill/purchase proof - nice effect

MrPorter 04-30-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 664680)
Not really weird, all the info is available to the buyer on amazon, they can create the return request etc,keep it simple.

Fair enough.

MrPorter 04-30-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 664687)

Bingo!!! :mod:

Taking The Micky 04-30-2015 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 664687)

Yet amazon.com who are the biggest online retailer in the world don't include any paperwork on FBA sales. Maybe there not professional.....

MrPorter 04-30-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 664705)
Yet amazon.com who are the biggest online retailer in the world don't include any paperwork on FBA sales. Maybe there not professional.....

Thats not what he meant. Amazon is a big company an people know about it, therefore amazon doesnt have to prove anything. In this case I am a seller on amazon and I have to make a good first impression. In this case adding a receipt is more like a marketing tool since you show that you pay attention, care about the client bla bla bla.

kenzamb1415 01-01-2016 08:11 PM

Unless you are building and email contact list for future sales, I don't see impressions being a big deal for stealthers. We can't build loyalty and return customers when our accounts get closed every 3,6 or 12 months. Invoice is too much work, paper and ink for my liking.

galigusso 01-02-2016 02:52 PM

You can use shipping software like shippingeasy or shipstation.

They have automatic system for customer order notifications.
It automatically sends all tracking numbers to your buyers as well as your invoice that could be generated automatically.

Your invoice goes directly into buyers email, so amz/eb won't see it (and that's actually not their business).

Also you can find all invoices attached to your orders with buyer info - saves a ton of time for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPorter (Post 663947)
...Any suggestions if I am thinking the right way.. ?

galigusso 01-02-2016 02:56 PM

95% of customers won't care about paperwork you attach.
All they want - 1)Product as described 2) Delivered on time 3) Great price 4) Fast return if needed. 5) Fast response to each message.

This is my experience in US.. maybe it is different in EU..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPorter (Post 664717)
Thats not what he meant. Amazon is a big company an people know about it, therefore amazon doesnt have to prove anything. In this case I am a seller on amazon and I have to make a good first impression. In this case adding a receipt is more like a marketing tool since you show that you pay attention, care about the client bla bla bla.