eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   opening 2 payoneer accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85209-opening-2-payoneer-accounts.html)

hadas 04-28-2015 10:49 AM

opening 2 payoneer accounts

in the last two days you all said i should not use my dad info but i'm losing hope and i cant open another bank account on my name.
BUT i do not want to move forward without hearing your advice about this so:
i opened my dad's payoneer account last night (he got approved a few hours later) and now i would like to open another one (for another relative).
is it going to be a problem with the account number being similar?

Callidus 04-28-2015 10:50 AM

Re: opening 2 payoneer accounts

This has fail written all over it.

hadas 04-28-2015 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 664014)
This has fail written all over it.

please explain
i am having trouble getting a US bank account by my name

Callidus 04-28-2015 10:53 AM

You based in the US or in Israel?

Payoneer has lots of issues behind it. PayPal have made it evident they do not like users withdrawing to Payoneer.

Maybe a visit to the US to open one in person is in order and once online banking is setup....

hadas 04-28-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 664017)

Payoneer has lots of issues behind it. PayPal have made it evident they do not like users withdrawing to Payoneer.

Maybe a visit to the US to open one in person is in order and once online banking is setup....

i'm based in israel.
i never had a problem with payoneer in my old account.
a visit is out of the question cuz its about 1000$ for a plain ticket and another few hundred for visa issues. dont have that kind of money (i'm suspended, remember? :))

Ebayorbust 04-28-2015 12:30 PM

I'm fairly sure Payoneer is fine for Amazon. Its a no go for Paypal though.

hadas 04-28-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 664051)
I'm fairly sure Payoneer is fine for Amazon. Its a no go for Paypal though.

so its ok to take my dad info for payoneer?
its ok that both account numbers are in close range?

rsot 04-28-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Business flight and investment

hadas 04-28-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 664058)
Business flight and investment

and a hole in my wallet,
do you know how much 1000$ are in shekels?
that about 4,000 which is a month pay.

i'm looking for a bank i can open an account online but cant find anything! :help::help::help:

Jhonsteere 04-28-2015 03:47 PM

payoneer is fine for amazon, just make sure you use different ips, pcs and adresses when ordering payoneers mastercard.

feadup 04-28-2015 06:22 PM

hadas, I have been reading here on Aspkin and I done my personal experiments too
I realized that everyone has his own way, some guys do it in a way which make payoneer works fine on paypal or amazon others they can not.

To answer your question simply I have many many paypal accounts from many countries and each one connected to 1 payoneer account.
Last account I did it was 24 hours ago.

you need to be creative and simple...believe me everything works but in a way.I am sorry like many here I worked hard to make my own way so I wont share it, Aspkin forum and aspkin Ebook WILL NOT give you a straight answer BUT they will light your path and without them your totally in the dark.

Aspkin Ebook full of info, try to read between the lines and connect all the dots together.

again, be creative and simple

Taking The Micky 04-29-2015 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadas (Post 664045)
i'm based in israel.
i never had a problem with payoneer in my old account.
a visit is out of the question cuz its about 1000$ for a plain ticket and another few hundred for visa issues. dont have that kind of money (i'm suspended, remember? :))

Maybe failure all over as others say.. its a "plane" not a "plain". Just amazon will pick up on minors (children) doing customer e mails. If you plan to make money and I mean to make serious money you have to invest in yourself. Fly to the US and open BOA, you can open 10 accounts in one day. Get a solid fresh US IP. If done right you will make money, done wrong and your account will be suspended/deleted.

rsot 04-29-2015 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresharmor (Post 664100)
payoneer is fine for amazon, just make sure you use different ips, pcs and adresses when ordering payoneers mastercard.

Nice to hear.

GreenBean 04-29-2015 05:00 AM

Quote:

Callidus

The Op wants payoneer for amazon, not paypal.

Yeah for the rsot approval of payoneer already working for amazon.... not exactyl sure how long it has worked but ho, hum :rolleyes:

Callidus 04-29-2015 05:03 AM

ooops...:thumb:

BangkokBetty 04-30-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresharmor (Post 664100)

I've created multiple accounts within minutes of each other without even closing the browser, and sent the card to the same physical address without any problems. I did, however, have to verify the ID with each account. The first couple of times I opened Payoneer accounts, they didn't ask for IDs, not sure why.