eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85655-virgin-vpn-vs-virgin-proxies.html)

Productions 05-11-2015 09:07 AM

Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies?

Seems like virgin ip from fresh vpn is a good idea, but was just wondering why there isn't more talk about the virgin elite high-anonymous private proxies out there? I emailed one of the sellers of virgin proxies and asked them about it and they responded with:

Quote:

1. Premium proxies are never used before by other clients. Also, they were never been allocated before to another proxy provider. That’s why they are working 100% on any website, including Ticketmaster, Craigslist, Instagram, Google, Amazon or eBay.

2. We are sure they will work on Amazon and eBay.
And these virgin proxies being high-anonymous means aka super elite proxies, then that means Amazon shouldn't know that we are using proxies right from what I've read about elite proxies VS. the other types of proxies.

I'm interested in hearing more about this from some of our more experienced members here. Thanks

123 05-11-2015 01:19 PM

Re: Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies?

Its never advised to use a proxy no matter how amazing they make it sound, for one most if not all proxies are quite easily detectable by websites, there is a ton of advanced software readily available that detects proxy usage, you can be sure ebay/amazon has got that on hand

RosieTosie 05-11-2015 03:40 PM

It is obvious Productions why there is no discussion about Virgin services in the area you mention, as 123 has said, they do not work, therefore they are no use, pure and simple, they are way way to risky to spend any time discussing.

MM78 05-11-2015 04:00 PM

Proxies are the worst way to go, I rather use my Hotspot than a Proxie any day.

Productions 05-11-2015 08:02 PM

Thanks guys for that!

I'll be going with 24vc virgin VPN

rsot 05-11-2015 08:29 PM

Proxies tend to be way overused

Mercy 05-13-2015 03:49 PM

Virgin proxies aren't good for amazon ?

empirestate 05-13-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Proxies are the worst way to go
Worst? I doubt that. That's only if you use public proxies, but if you make your own proxy, it is better than vpn because of speed is way way faster.

123 05-13-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 669131)
Worst? I doubt that. That's only if you use public proxies, but if you make your own proxy, it is better than vpn because of speed is way way faster.

Not good advice, no matter whether public nor private proxies are easily detectable by most websites and especially ebay/amazon

empirestate 05-13-2015 05:11 PM

Quote:

Not good advice, no matter whether public nor private proxies are easily detectable by most websites and especially ebay/amazon
Then how do you explain me not getting restricted for 1year straight? I guess that's pure luck? Some people try to scare you because they "think" and do not have proof to show for it.

123 05-13-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 669151)
Then how do you explain me not getting restricted for 1year straight? I guess that's pure luck? Some people try to scare you because they "think" and do not have proof to show for it.

Just because you do not get limited doesn't mean its a good idea to use and doesnt mean it should be recommended for the masses. There are so many proxy detection software readily available, that any website that wants to can detect proxy users without breaking a sweat. In fact even I use one called MaxMind on some of my websites because proxy users are often placing fraudulent orders so its good to know whose using a proxy.

But does that mean I block every single user whose using a proxy from placing an order on my site? No, that simply means I make them go through extra verification steps, cause some people have legitimate reasons for using a proxy etc. Same with ebay/amazon you can be dam sure they know your using a proxy but that doesn't mean youll automatically get banned unless your using an extremely overused one, but the fact that they know your using one, you can be sure that it will count as a strike against your account and you will have a higher chance of getting limed for any little thing.

Mercy 05-13-2015 06:36 PM

@123 i sent u a PM about the VPN i purchased on 24vc hope u reply !

Productions 05-14-2015 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 669158)
Just because you do not get limited doesn't mean its a good idea to use and doesnt mean it should be recommended for the masses. There are so many proxy detection software readily available, that any website that wants to can detect proxy users without breaking a sweat. In fact even I use one called MaxMind on some of my websites because proxy users are often placing fraudulent orders so its good to know whose using a proxy.

But does that mean I block every single user whose using a proxy from placing an order on my site? No, that simply means I make them go through extra verification steps, cause some people have legitimate reasons for using a proxy etc. Same with ebay/amazon you can be dam sure they know your using a proxy but that doesn't mean youll automatically get banned unless your using an extremely overused one, but the fact that they know your using one, you can be sure that it will count as a strike against your account and you will have a higher chance of getting limed for any little thing.

Hi, there are different level proxies (level 1, 2, and 3). Anonymous (level 2) and transparent (level 3) are easily detectable. But, I've always read that elite (Level 1) high-anonymous proxies can not be detected by other websites? Would you please be able to shed light on this? Thanks!

123 05-14-2015 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Productions (Post 669259)
Hi, there are different level proxies (level 1, 2, and 3). Anonymous (level 2) and transparent (level 3) are easily detectable. But, I've always read that elite (Level 1) high-anonymous proxies can not be detected by other websites? Would you please be able to shed light on this? Thanks!

Yes technically speaking that is true, the problem with that is even some companies claiming to have level 1 / elite proxies are still leaking information and can still be detected with more advanced software and then even the ones that are truly elite and are not as easily detectable often reuse ips very frequently. Lets say a couple people subscribed to their elite proxy servers and only used it for one month then stoped paying, they dont just throw away those used ips, they reissue them to new customers.

So overall yes proxies can work, but its not worth the risk, spend a few extra bucks more and use a more reliable solution. No reason to put good accounts at an increased risk.

evicktd 05-14-2015 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 669151)

Watch one little slip up and both pp and ebay will be on you like bear to a honeycomb my friend

cronus 01-19-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 669263)
Yes technically speaking that is true, the problem with that is even some companies claiming to have level 1 / elite proxies are still leaking information and can still be detected with more advanced software and then even the ones that are truly elite and are not as easily detectable often reuse ips very frequently. Lets say a couple people subscribed to their elite proxy servers and only used it for one month then stoped paying, they dont just throw away those used ips, they reissue them to new customers.

So overall yes proxies can work, but its not worth the risk, spend a few extra bucks more and use a more reliable solution. No reason to put good accounts at an increased risk.

(I know this is an old thread but maybe someone can answer?)

But what if it is a leval / elite AND a virgin IP like the op asked?

And now that it is 2018, what is the best way to stay completely and safely anonymous?

Like, can the moderators here detect someone who is using a proxy, for example? :lol:

ilcarletto 01-19-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cronus (Post 896197)

And now that it is 2018, what is the best way to stay completely and safely anonymous?

Like, can the moderators here detect someone who is using a proxy, for example? :lol:

I can even see your underwear

nate 01-19-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cronus (Post 896197)

Do a google search on how to make a VPN using SoftEther VPN server. If you dont know Linux there are a billion YouTube videos to show you the basics. If you dont have VMware to practice Linux... Get it. Get a VPS with at least 512mb of memory and a few GB's of SSD space with enough bandwidth and a dedicated IPv4... SSH into the server, wget the Softether VPN Server tar, unzip, and make. Copy and paste the init script, set permissions and run level. Start the VPN server. Super easy....

You should be able to find a VPS for around $10 a year in the US. You could even look for one locally and contact them, tell them you want a OpenVZ container running CentOS 6 with very little resources.

empirestate 01-19-2018 10:29 AM

Where can we find $10/year VPS??

nate 01-19-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 896222)
Where can we find $10/year VPS??

Asks the guy I sent a link to for a $9/year VPS the last time he asked me through PM.... WFT?

What I should do is buy a re-seller account and a cloud resource pool and deploy my own servers... start hustling VPS's on the side. My VPS provider sends me ads on the regular through email to try and get me to buy one... If they had more than 4 locations and 3 ISP's I'd consider it.

cronus 01-19-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 896202)
I can even see your underwear

haha....see, that I don't mind, my IP address however......

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 896206)
Do a google search on how to make a VPN using SoftEther VPN server. If you dont know Linux there are a billion YouTube videos to show you the basics. If you dont have VMware to practice Linux... Get it. Get a VPS with at least 512mb of memory and a few GB's of SSD space with enough bandwidth and a dedicated IPv4... SSH into the server, wget the Softether VPN Server tar, unzip, and make. Copy and paste the init script, set permissions and run level. Start the VPN server. Super easy....

You should be able to find a VPS for around $10 a year in the US. You could even look for one locally and contact them, tell them you want a OpenVZ container running CentOS 6 with very little resources.

Whew, a bit over my head but clear enough that I (think I) can follow along.

But back to basics for a moment? Earlier in this thread people warned about using anonymous proxies since there is so much software to detect it, is that still the case today even with a virgin proxy?

Thanks, and excuse my ignorance.