eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   New seller accont -same name but different contry (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/85738-new-seller-accont-same-name-but-different-contry.html)

bogzaskp 05-13-2015 03:07 PM

New seller accont -same name but different contry

I want to know if I make a new account under a previous banned name but with:

-new pc
-new card,bank account
-new ip address from another country
-new address from another country(with phone bill)
-new phone number from another country

will there be any problem ?

I mean there can be persons in other countries with the same name, right?

p.s: I need to use the same name because now ,amazon uk requests photo id(passport) which I have and didn't need in the past.

empirestate 05-13-2015 04:12 PM

Re: New seller accont -same name but different contry

uhhmmm.... What country are you trying to use this account? Why do I see a lot of different country stuff.... wtf...

CustomerServiceProTip 05-13-2015 10:47 PM

The country doesn't matter. As long as you have all new information you should be okay.

name doesn't play a HUGE role in making accounts because there are millions of people with a lot of common names

rsot 05-14-2015 04:35 AM

Forget using the same name - at least vary it up

GreenBean 05-14-2015 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CustomerServiceProTip (Post 669221)
The country doesn't matter. As long as you have all new information you should be okay.

name doesn't play a HUGE role in making accounts because there are millions of people with a lot of common names

Not with amazon.

amazon look for similarities.

Depending on the reasons for the original banning, re-using of the name may not work. Amazon accounts in the EU are better to have new info for stealth.

bogzaskp 05-14-2015 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 669283)
Forget using the same name - at least vary it up

Can't do that , as I need to provide photo id which shows my name

bogzaskp 05-14-2015 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 669285)
Not with amazon.

amazon look for similarities.

Depending on the reasons for the original banning, re-using of the name may not work. Amazon accounts in the EU are better to have new info for stealth.

I understand that amazon look for similarities, but how come they link an account to another one based only on its name, if all other details including ip,address ,etc are from other country ? I can even provide them with phone bill ,bank account statement(which shows new address)

Taking The Micky 05-14-2015 06:53 AM

You should be OK, if all the other details are different, especially Country. When you sign up just change your first name a little, say your David, sign up at Davey, etc

rsot 05-14-2015 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogzaskp (Post 669312)
Can't do that , as I need to provide photo id which shows my name

This is where you need to think outside the box and see posts about what other ppl have done

Taking The Micky 05-14-2015 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 669322)
This is where you need to think outside the box and see posts about what other ppl have done

People have one passport and one driving licence. Anything else is fraud and good chance of getting your account deleted. Depends on the risk you want to take.

bogzaskp 05-15-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 669318)
You should be OK, if all the other details are different, especially Country. When you sign up just change your first name a little, say your David, sign up at Davey, etc

For my gf I've written a slightly different name at set up and when I've uploaded the photo id, amazon asked to change the name on the account so it matches the name on the passport. I did this as a test , leaving me with 2 options :
1) give same name, but other details completely different and upload my passport
2) give a similar name and hope that by mistake , the passport lady "mistypes" my name :)