eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Accused of selling counterfeit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/86757-accused-selling-counterfeit.html)

PALAUPACIFIC 06-18-2015 08:34 AM

Accused of selling counterfeit

I was banned for selling counterfeit which is not true . I am in shock right now . Does anybody have experience about this ? I need a strong appeal

MM78 06-18-2015 09:23 AM

Re: Accused of selling counterfeit

You can appeal till the cows come home but it might not work. The only thing I can see is that you try to speak to someone on the phone and maybe be prepared to fax/email them Invoices of your merchandise.

zaidy88 06-18-2015 09:24 AM

No guarantee you will get back online, but a strong appeal might just do it if it is your first offence. Again, no guarantee. Copyrights are the hardest appeals (i've found).
Have you tried contacting the person who complained? Sometimes, if you get a decent person on the other side, they will co-operate and withdraw the complaint.

zaidy88 06-18-2015 09:26 AM

9 times out of 10 saying 'It isn't copyright' or 'I didn't do it' doesn't work.
Putting your hands in the air, apologizing, making up a story of how it happened (true or not) and steps you will take to ensure it is not repeated might, just might, work.
It's worked for us a few times.

Taking The Micky 06-18-2015 05:40 PM

If your account is new and its accused of selling counterfeit there is little hope. An aged account you could have a chance. Have you got invoices from your supplier etc as amazon will ask for these.
What section were you selling in as this also makes a difference.

jeffweico 06-18-2015 05:44 PM

It is VERY DIFFICULT to successfully appeal an Amazon ban because of selling counterfeit items, or in your case being ACCUSED of selling counterfeit items.

If your items are legitimate and you are buying from an authorized distributor, you could try submitting an appeal and offering to give them your supplier information so that you can prove that your items are legitimate.

Barring that, I don't see much hope.

vogeltron 06-19-2015 04:16 AM

Have had items blocked I sold hundreds of because one arbitrage person though he could buy me out and resell then he decided he couldn't so filed an A to Z claim falsely claiming they were phake so he could send them back at my cost. That product was completely blocked from listing. One clear shyster out of the 300 or so I sold ruined it! Its way more jacked up than anything eBay does.

revenge 06-19-2015 11:43 AM

Why worry if you have nothing to hide? If you're an authorized reseller you have the all the rights. If not then stop doing what your doing.

vogeltron 08-06-2015 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revenge (Post 678997)
Why worry if you have nothing to hide? If you're an authorized reseller you have the all the rights. If not then stop doing what your doing.

My problem is that I deal in an industry where Licensing rights for products change hands about every 8 to 10 years. Most of the products I sell are old stock the company that produced them no longer has the contract so they could care less. Personally that is my issue I have no recourse if one person tries to ruin my account.

tatersalad 08-07-2015 11:58 PM

I get these accounts reinstated all the time. Just hire an attorney to write you a very well written appeal letter. They are somewhat keyword driven, so make sure that it includes a humble admission of fault (whether you be at fault or not) and a clear precise plan of action to prevent it from happening again.

Freakman 08-09-2015 01:57 PM

Why would you worry, you should have even more confidence even after what you said about the licensing rights being exchange and what not. Just tell them that

ghackett5 08-10-2015 01:02 AM

Do amazon verify the order numbers etc from the supplier

rsot 08-10-2015 01:56 AM

For most cases no I would say but what are you trying to do?

ghackett5 08-10-2015 03:32 AM

Only wanting to show some receipts of a few ipads that I sold on amazon.they asked me to show invoices because of a product review.I once bought an iphone from walmart.com so was thinking of altering that to 'ipad' instead of showing ebay invoices where they really came from.