A amazon pq-review? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Question A amazon pq-review?

Hi Guys, I just want to ask a question. I just got a email of pq review I never got before:
"Hello,

We are conducting a review of your selling account. To complete our review, we need to verify your inventory of these items:

ASIN: ******,*******,******,*****,*******,*******,****** *.
What you can do

Email pq-review@amazon.com and include the following:

1. Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 180 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
2. Your supplier’s contact information including name, phone number, address, and website.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

You can remove pricing information, but make sure the rest of the document is visible. You can send us a pdf, jpg, png, or gif file.

Account reviews support our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders, compliance with our selling policies, and the mutual success of buyers and sellers in the Amazon Marketplace.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com
"
What cause this and what possible outcome will it be? I recently confirm shipment for some of my orders before i actually shipped the item. but why did amazon pick some of these ASINs? I am thinking of troubles.....
Any one experienced this before? some suggestions would be much appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2015

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: A amazon pq-review?

Looks like its the end of the road for you. or then again maybe not. I believe i received that a couple of times. i simply ignore them, keep your account in good shape and you should be fine. if you are currently suspended and theyre asking to provide this then there's nothing you can do about it. I thought about photoshoping some bs invoices but never did, it was just easier to get another account going. generally have 1account hitting hard, and 2 slow and on standby. however amazon just changed it's system and it's not currently accepting prepaid /vvc cards. but i'm pretty sure you should ignore it and you'll be fine. unless you're suspended, then create some invoices, enter phone numbers that all forward to you and see how you get on. and post it.
The Following User Says Thank You to unusualphunk For This Useful Post:
jerryc (06-30-2015)
Old 06-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: A amazon pq-review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
Looks like its the end of the road for you. or then again maybe not. I believe i received that a couple of times. i simply ignore them, keep your account in good shape and you should be fine. if you are currently suspended and theyre asking to provide this then there's nothing you can do about it. I thought about photoshoping some bs invoices but never did, it was just easier to get another account going. generally have 1account hitting hard, and 2 slow and on standby. however amazon just changed it's system and it's not currently accepting prepaid /vvc cards. but i'm pretty sure you should ignore it and you'll be fine. unless you're suspended, then create some invoices, enter phone numbers that all forward to you and see how you get on. and post it.
Thank you so much! My account is still fine. but it has been yellow(ODR between 1% and 2%). All these ASINs are blocked immediately and they didn't take any further action. I just hope they wouldn't get me more troubles. I can get some real receipts from my suppliers though, do you think I should go get and submit anyway?
Thanks again!
Old 06-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Unhappy Re: A amazon pq-review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
Really? Amazon isn't accepting VVC/prepaid cards now? like Vanilla entropay? Then how to get some cards?
Old 06-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Question Re: A amazon pq-review?

Anyone knows what triggers this p-q review? It scares me...
I never got this before. A competitor reports it?
Old 06-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryc View Post
Anyone knows what triggers this p-q review? It scares me...
I never got this before. A competitor reports it?
Many factors - sale velocity, feedback ratio, category of sales...among a few
Old 06-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

what is p-q?
Old 07-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
what is p-q?
Honestly I don't know either. But it's from seller performance team and it blocks asins so it got to be something sellers need to be very careful about.
Old 07-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

It sounds like they want to make sure that the product ASINS are authentic or not knock offs or not branded by someone else and they want to make sure that you are allowed to sell them.
If you have the info and receipts etc, I would definitely send them in. They may or may not allow you to keep selling that or those items. (the ones they are questioning)