eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   LLC Questions about Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/87142-llc-questions-about-amazon.html)

halookick 07-03-2015 11:24 AM

LLC Questions about Amazon

I need advice on setting up an LLC on Amazon.

My account has been active for about three weeks and successfully added the stealth item (haven't sold any). I have a few positive feedback from other items. However, I am wanting to add a LLC to the account. So I have a few questions :

1. I am certain Amazon verifies address on LLC (unsure about EIN). Do I create LLC under stealth address ?

2. Do I use stealth name ?

3. Do I create LLC in same state as stealth address ?

4. Should I create in Delaware ? Due to privacy clause for businesses

Thanks in Advance !

unusualphunk 07-03-2015 04:25 PM

Re: LLC Questions about Amazon

There's 2 ways you can go about this. However, before i write a whole essay , could you kindly let us know what card you used to activate you amazon?

thx

halookick 07-03-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unusualphunk (Post 682477)
There's 2 ways you can go about this. However, before i write a whole essay , could you kindly let us know what card you used to activate you amazon?

thx

I used our commercial card. Our non-amazon account.

unusualphunk 07-03-2015 11:41 PM

seems like you a legit business going. You want to use stealth to bypass taxes i'm guessing? or when trying to upgrade to pro?

I used to use same name and address as i used to register (or any other), any ssn would do, it used to be good for a year. After which amazon would return and state invalid info enter and to update/ Then you would do the same thing again and it'll give you another year and so on.

last time i tried that was a couple of year, however if i remember correctly, the verification was instant and would only give you 30 days to fix the issue, not sure how people go by it, but i didn't even attempt. i simply put a pay my taxes from a different country, enter the foreign address, would be same name. shipping would be your us address and done, they dont bother you again.

hope that made sense, and hope that what you're trying to achieve.

p.s. did you know that BY LAW paying taxes for general labor, (i.e. your job) is meant to be voluntary , not mandatory. IRS seems to think they're above the law. Back in UK 20 years ago, we used to be asked if you would like to pay taxes or not. different story now, cuz people dont know their rights. That applies to both UK and US. :focus:

rsot 07-04-2015 01:57 AM

Search the forums for LLC term - many posts about this too

halookick 07-04-2015 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unusualphunk (Post 682539)
seems like you a legit business going. You want to use stealth to bypass taxes i'm guessing? or when trying to upgrade to pro?

I used to use same name and address as i used to register (or any other), any ssn would do, it used to be good for a year. After which amazon would return and state invalid info enter and to update/ Then you would do the same thing again and it'll give you another year and so on.

last time i tried that was a couple of year, however if i remember correctly, the verification was instant and would only give you 30 days to fix the issue, not sure how people go by it, but i didn't even attempt. i simply put a pay my taxes from a different country, enter the foreign address, would be same name. shipping would be your us address and done, they dont bother you again.

hope that made sense, and hope that what you're trying to achieve.

p.s. did you know that BY LAW paying taxes for general labor, (i.e. your job) is meant to be voluntary , not mandatory. IRS seems to think they're above the law. Back in UK 20 years ago, we used to be asked if you would like to pay taxes or not. different story now, cuz people dont know their rights. That applies to both UK and US. :focus:

Thanks for your reply! I don't mind paying taxes as I'm not trying to avoid them. I'm am ONLY creating a stealth account to list my banned products on our previous real account( No account banned. ONLY an item has been banned)

Amazon banned one of our best sellers. So I created stealth to sell this product. The account has been open for 3 weeks so I believe I'm doing stealth correctly. However, our IP and stealth address is in a different address than our REAL address. I'm not sure how to approach starting an LLC for this account.

I don't want to create a stealth LLC but ONLY a stealth Amazon account, if that makes sense.

1. Does amazon look at address when you add your LLC ( can these be two different states) ?

2. I was thinking that I could provide real info when creating LLC(as I should) and just submit that info to amazon. ( I don't believe they check )?