eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Stealth bank info? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/87850-stealth-bank-info.html)

mkmk 07-25-2015 07:43 PM

Stealth bank info?

Whats the best way to set up a bank account for amazon stealth account? Does the bank account have to be in the name of the person the account is under? Thanks

yankee 07-25-2015 07:44 PM

Re: Stealth bank info?

Bank accounts have to be under YOUR REAL INFO!
NEVER use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info for banks.

Taking The Micky 07-25-2015 10:13 PM

If your trying to open a bank account under a false name etc, this would be classed as fraud which could lead to you being investigated by IRS,Police etc for money laundering and more. Not a good idea.

rsot 07-26-2015 12:00 AM

You register with your REAL ID at the bank and then use the bank account in the stealth info Amazon account keeping the stealth name.

Which bank you thinking of using?

mkmk 07-27-2015 10:23 AM

Thanks for the responses, I know the bank has to be my real name. What Im asking is how do I mismatched the name not to draw attention to it, say my real bank info is

John James Smith do I just enter J. J. Smith on Amazon or just switch the first and middle name? I'm thinking of using PNC bank, but these are the banks in my area I could use if you know of any are good to use. Thanks

1st National Community Bank
Huntington Bank
Woodforest National Bank
Chase Bank
CF Bank
1st National Community Bank
PNC Bank
Citizens Bank
ATM Home Savings
ESB Bank

Taking The Micky 07-27-2015 01:23 PM

Plenty of posts and replies on this in the forum.

doL 07-27-2015 01:58 PM

Some banks allow mismatched names. Others do not and will not accept deposits with mismatched names. Continue reading the forums and you'll easily find out which do and don't.

But to quickly answer your question, if your AMZ account is under the name John Smith and your real name is Jason Doe, your bank needs to be able to accept deposits from the name John Smith. Your bank will AND should always have your real information. AMZ does not see the name on your bank account.

mkmk 07-27-2015 06:23 PM

I've been looking around on the forums for this info, some of the post are older so I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

So basically whatever name my "legal entity" is on my amazon account the bank has to accept that name if it differs from bank info?

yankee 07-27-2015 06:27 PM

To make this easy because this is very basic info,

Bank of America, chase, citizens, TD, PNC, Wells Fargo and most likely all the small banks and credit unions will allow mismatched name deposits. Almost all business accounts will allow it.

This is not complicated. Use a stealth friendly bank and all is well in the world :)

There is hundreds if not thousands of threads about banks. If it is a small bank or credit union, you will have to test it but almost all work. If you ask a teller or president of the bank, very likely they will have no idea what you are talking about and give you bad info, so I would not even bother asking.