eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Suspended and now cant access account and emails bouncing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/87952-suspended-now-cant-access-account-emails-bouncing.html)

razzcal 07-29-2015 12:29 PM

Suspended and now cant access account and emails bouncing

Hi guys, i got suspended last week as i had too many complaints from customers saying that the product descriptions were not accurate. Long story short, i appealed the suspension which was rejected.

I then opened a case asking to have my FBA goods returned, to which i had a reply explaining i can do this through the FBA inventory section, so ive gone to log on but it is saying email and password not recognised.

I have also tried clicking on help links etc on the email which require me to log in, tried replying to the email directly, and finally i have tried sending an email to seller performance which has bounced back to me too.

Has anyone else experienced this? I feel like they are doing this on purpose to keep my stock or something (and funds which are on hold for 90 days).

It seems i have no way of contacting them or logging on whatsoever?

Taking The Micky 07-29-2015 01:33 PM

Re: Suspended and now cant access account and emails bouncing

Your account seems to be deleted, therefore the bad news is you have lost your stock and your money. There is plenty of info on this within the forums if you want to search. I would imagine amazon suspect you of selling counterfeit or non licensed product as the reason for deleting you. You agreed to this in there T&C

JamesNorth101 07-29-2015 01:40 PM

Account is deleted

Not going to be able to get into that account or get any money out of it

Going to need to start again. May want to look at what caused so many complaints as well

razzcal 07-30-2015 03:28 AM

We were selling our own branded products. Samsung S6 Edge cases, but a lot of customers were buying thinking the case was for the S6 not the S6 EDGE. I didnt make it very clear in the description that it will not fit the S6.

razzcal 07-30-2015 03:29 AM

Also its a lot harder for me to start again than most users on here as we are based in Jersey in the Channel Islands. We only have 3 main banks over here, all of which i already hold a current account for and have used with a previous Amazon account. Virtual bank accounts like Cash Plus do not accept customers from Jersey.

Anyone have any other suggestions for a bank account?

oompaloompa 07-30-2015 04:32 AM

just get another account with the same bank.

Superfly101 07-30-2015 04:50 PM

What did Seller Performance say as the response?