eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon users asking questions about product authentictiy (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/87964-amazon-users-asking-questions-about-product-authentictiy.html)

machine1 08-10-2015 04:20 PM

Re: Amazon users asking questions about product authentictiy

Some Chinese punk in amazon came on my listing drop the price of 80bucks to 30 bucks ... after I bought an item from him ... end of story he got banned from that listing . respect the game not kill it .... keyword bots removed his listing.

doL 08-10-2015 04:36 PM

'Sue me' is fairly common quote to use when you are blatantly doing something wrong. The likelihood of anyone being sued in scenarios where it is being used is slim to none, hence said in jest in my post. But it's okay, I'll continue to reply as you clearly missed this and mistakenly thought my post was sheer fact.

Not that I'm worried about the account get suspended seeing as I'm selling identical items on a separate stealth, I am my only competition.

You people are so cute.

:rip: Thread :rip:

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrycruan (Post 693800)
Sue you? Don't flatter yourself.

What will happen is Your account will be suspended and as its a cut and dry replica it will be more than likely deleted and the funds not released. You seem rather cocky and to think that your attitude is going to annoy people here?

The only thing it will be doing is making people face palm at your stupidity and what will be a waste of a perfectly good account.

I just don't understand the mentality of making a few thousand dollars illegally when you can make it just as easily with legitimate products. Anyway, you clearly are not aware of amazons recent changes so good luck when this one gets deleted and your funds are held. Just don't come back here begging for help.

Taking The Micky 08-10-2015 05:59 PM

Good luck, but there is a big difference between suspended and deleted, and copyright infringement leads to deletion. Look it up.

Anyway buddy good luck in your business for ever how long it will last.

tatersalad 08-11-2015 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doL (Post 693754)
Oh, no, I'm totally ripping off the artists, no doubt about that. Using characters that these people are famous for. I'm not trying to get copyrights for other peoples work, or claim that these are real from the artists themselves. My whole point to this thread was what could happen if anything based on a user questioning it's authenticity.

There is no doubt that I'm a copyright infringing scum of the Earth. Sue me. (They probably could, and win!)

Oh... In that case you wont be able to copyright and brand the products. But to answer your question, yes, customers can question the authenticity of your product and often times have it blocked.

dealagreeproceed 08-11-2015 03:03 AM

oh man doL got me cracken up so hard over here. confident lad I must say...:pop2:

doL 08-11-2015 12:58 PM

I was merely curious to see what action would be taken, if any. I never did answer the persons question. I wasn't aware that AMZ's system tracks key words and could possibly lead to an investigation. My question has been answered.

doL 09-09-2015 03:09 PM

Took 5 weeks, but my account did eventually get hit with a suspension.

I think my account went to a true investigation because my shipping performance has been sitting at 'Poor' for about 4-5 days now because USPS hasn't been scanning my items the day they receive them, sometimes 2-3 days later than the day I drop them off.

Ah well, appeal has been sent.