eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon credit card information (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/87985-amazon-credit-card-information.html)

things4cheap 07-30-2015 05:48 AM

Amazon credit card information

I am trying to set up my new amazon account and I am currently going through the process of setting up the credit card details

I have a brand new credit card (although attached to my real name) but it is registered to a new address

I have all the correct information entered into amazon apart from using my business name in the cardholders name field but it keeps failing the with the notice below

The credit card information registered to your seller account is invalid. You will have limited access to your seller account until you provide valid credit card information. Learn more about credit card requirements for your select account.

What are the steps for getting through this stage successfully? any help would be great.

Thanks

Lucifer 07-30-2015 06:38 AM

Re: Amazon credit card information

is it real cc or gift card?

things4cheap 07-30-2015 06:49 AM

Hi

Its a real card which was provided when set up our business account

The card has our actual name on it but is registered at our business address

mhhbizz 07-30-2015 08:26 AM

Try different names? Call your bank and ask about it?

things4cheap 07-30-2015 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhhbizz (Post 690464)
Try different names? Call your bank and ask about it?

We have tried different names (business name & ⊗⊗⊗⊗) with the correct details but we cant get past this stage. We called the bank and they said the details we have are 100% correct

Any thoughts?

mhhbizz 07-30-2015 09:05 AM

Seller support?

What i can think of maybe mispelled name, address, card number.

Or else it could be that your card is just not working with amz currently. What credit card are u using?

things4cheap 07-30-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhhbizz (Post 690469)
Seller support?

What i can think of maybe mispelled name, address, card number.

Or else it could be that your card is just not working with amz currently. What credit card are u using?

Yeah I didn't want to call seller support until everything else had been tried but if its my last option I may have to do that.

Its a barclays debit card

mhhbizz 07-30-2015 09:15 AM

I have trier hsbc in the past. They do work. Never tried barclays to be honest. Sorry.

things4cheap 07-30-2015 10:34 AM

Thanks for the help, if anyone else could give me some info that would be great

mshamazon 07-30-2015 11:39 AM

I'm getting a "Your funds transfer has been delayed" message from Amazon because the "credit card is invalid." I am not using Vanilla anymore so this is really weird - but I literally cannot even send out 6 orders on this account (so far today) due to it. I also have a $4k weekly payment that is now withheld.

I could have 10-15 orders on this account, one is from yesterday which means the day after tomorrow... it's late. I need new VCC on Amazon, any sellers with recent confirmed VCCs working?? My other accounts were paid as recently as yesterday, again two days ago, again the day before that - no issues at all with VCC and even the existing vanilla VISAs on some of the older accounts.

Any suggestions??

Taking The Micky 07-30-2015 07:42 PM

Have you called Barclays stating your card keeps getting declined by amazon. They will be able to see if an attempt has been made to charge your card. Just maybe your card is not set up for online transactions.

TonyAlmeida 07-30-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshamazon (Post 690496)
I'm getting a "Your funds transfer has been delayed" message from Amazon because the "credit card is invalid." I am not using Vanilla anymore so this is really weird - but I literally cannot even send out 6 orders on this account (so far today) due to it. I also have a $4k weekly payment that is now withheld.

I could have 10-15 orders on this account, one is from yesterday which means the day after tomorrow... it's late. I need new VCC on Amazon, any sellers with recent confirmed VCCs working?? My other accounts were paid as recently as yesterday, again two days ago, again the day before that - no issues at all with VCC and even the existing vanilla VISAs on some of the older accounts.

Any suggestions??

So the card you have on file is not Vanilla card?