eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Making 100s of buyer accounts & boosting amazon ranking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/88148-making-100s-buyer-accounts-boosting-amazon-ranking.html)

Productions 08-04-2015 01:16 AM

Making 100s of buyer accounts & boosting amazon ranking

Anyone do this? I don't want to openly discuss on the forums since I don't want the methods to be found out when people are google searching for this.. so Amazon doesn't update their algorithms and discovers the technique. But I have a strategy to do this, and was wanting to know if someone who is familiar with stealth has been doing this already and if we can bounce off some ideas with each other send me a Pm.

TonyAlmeida 08-04-2015 03:13 PM

Re: Making 100s of buyer accounts & boosting amazon ranking

I will spend the time that need build 100 buyer accounts to focus on my customers need

Productions 08-05-2015 07:41 PM

Hi Tony,

I agree, customer satisfaction is king!

But I want the customers to be able to know I even exist Lol. I'd like to boost my product to page 1 as well as provide the customer with excellent support and a quality product.

So looking for some smart ways for buyer account creation to initially boost rank of my product myself without getting flagged by amazon. And then once I got the boost, I plan to turn on Amazon adspend just to maintain rank and really continue to focus and dial in on customer service.

Thanks

TonyAlmeida 08-05-2015 08:08 PM

It can be done but need lot of work. I rather spread my sales all over my accounts than try to build one bulletproof account. You never know what Amazon will do to that one bulletproof account.

Doesn't matter how good you build the account and how excellent it is. Just need some jerk buyers and a few competitors play dirty with your account, it will be done.

yankee 08-05-2015 08:22 PM

Im with Tony.
It would take me 18 hours to build 100 amazon accounts. If I was going to spend all that time I would just sell on those accounts. Maybe keep them all personal accounts and not add a bank/withdrawal method until them got locked up at 50 items and then not use the account until next year(if they reset)

sax4 08-05-2015 08:33 PM

Yes seems like a lot of work, perhaps just better to sell some dirt cheap items

Productions 08-07-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Yes seems like a lot of work, perhaps just better to sell some dirt cheap items
My business model is Private Labeling products that has good demand and branding them.

If I can make my own purchases of my product without having to ship out inventory via my own multiple buyers accounts, then this will be able to boost up my product brands to the first page to get sales.

I'm not reselling other brands or doing arbitrage type stuff.

Even if I sold my brands cheap, I would still have to buy rank somehow and get my brand to page 1.

Productions 08-07-2015 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 692432)
It can be done but need lot of work. I rather spread my sales all over my accounts than try to build one bulletproof account. You never know what Amazon will do to that one bulletproof account.

Doesn't matter how good you build the account and how excellent it is. Just need some jerk buyers and a few competitors play dirty with your account, it will be done.

The things with my business model (private labeling products) is part of the success is developing and growing the brand. So I need to make each seller account (associated with different brands) as bulletproof as possible. Otherwise I lose all that work with brand development, advertising, social media, etc. I wonder how it would be though if I lose the primary seller account of my own brand and then reopen a stealth account to take it over, it's a high chance that amazon will link that account instantly just based on seller's selling habits.

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 01:47 AM

If its your own brand and you own the IP, why would amazon suspend you unless your metrics are poor. My advice would be if you own the IP use FBA. Amazon will love you.

rsot 08-07-2015 02:30 AM

While possible....not the best use of time

Productions 08-07-2015 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 692747)
If its your own brand and you own the IP, why would amazon suspend you unless your metrics are poor.

Well I'm artificially boosting my rank for the keyword customer search for, and that's ofcourse a big no-no for Amazon.

For example, if I'm selling my own brand "vitamin c" and someone searches for "vitamin c" then you'll have 10 listings on the front page that basically gets majority of customer sales since that's what people see when searching that keyword. So one of the factors for landing on page 1 is if there is a steady increase or spike in purchase for that product listing. I want a way to be able to do that on my own initially.

Quote:

My advice would be if you own the IP use FBA. Amazon will love you.
Well in that case Amazon would fulfill the order and actually ship the products to my multiple buyers accounts and its fictitious addresses lol plus I lose cost of inventory and having it possibly bounce back as mail returned. Not sure the FBA route would work out if I'm doing this, maybe eventually list on FBA.

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 04:53 AM

I was saying FBA for your "real" customers, not the fantasy 100.

holguin666 08-07-2015 09:20 AM

It will boost your credibility "sales", but that's a lot work... focus on your real sales & just do a few when you have extra time...cheers!

rsot 08-07-2015 09:49 AM

Send your pms as needed OP