eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Same listings as old suspended account****Important (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/88232-same-listings-old-suspended-account-important.html)

woofwoof 08-07-2015 01:31 AM

Same listings as old suspended account****Important

I see the 5:1 ratio from old inventory to new, just wondering is that quantities or listings. If I list 5 discounted different new items (qty.1 each) that were not in my old inventory does that I can have 1 old item (qty. 300)?

Thanks in advance

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 01:49 AM

Re: Same listings as old suspended account****Important

Its listings, just price items in dummy listing high (mid price of other sellers) so they won't be bought and list 300. If someone does buy one, you buy it off the cheapest seller.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 02:01 AM

I am doing all items FBA as I travel the world and do not want to get involved in drop shipping. I know this isn't a set and forget business, thanks for the response Micky much appreciated!

rsot 08-07-2015 02:30 AM

Inventory is genuine without issues of f*ke or knockoff, right?

woofwoof 08-07-2015 02:47 AM

Yes sir, real genuine inventory.

I want to send in all FBA was doing about $50k a month before a competitor said the items I was selling were used instead of new as well as an old policy violation when I unknowingly sold counterfeit items (which were immediately disposed of when alerted) Amazon is taking over a month to hear out my appeal cannot wait any longer

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 05:01 AM

From my experience amazon only check your stock file for linking, not how the seller fulfils orders wether its FBA or merchant fulfilled. If you are selling the volume you claim then the odd order you get from merchant fulfilled just cancel the order its not going to have an impact on your metrics.
Regarding your appeal, have you sent one to jeff@amazon.com. Also the way on appeals is to admit your mistakes and then a plan of action on how to remedy your faults.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 01:38 PM

I have sent an email to Jeff@amazon.com as well as the folks at seller-performance. I've gotten one response stating that they need more information I replied with a more detailed replied.

Bottom line is that I have $15K in inventory that should of turned into $27K by now. Do not have time to sit and wait.

Made a new LLC, PO Box, Bank account, new computer, new tracfone and I will be using a local coffee shop as the only place I log in into the account.

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 05:20 PM

If your stock is in FBA this will cost you to remove and it will be returned with the FBA stickers which you must remove. Did you also send the more information to jeff@amazon.com.
You need to learn a bit more, the coffee shop is dangerous as its a public IP, especially on a new account. If you are making so much money, just get a 4g dongle, don't cut corners.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 05:45 PM

I travel the world would a 4g dongle work internationally?

The cost for a removal order is minimal in the scope of things cost me about $80 to get $5k and removing the stickers will not be an issue either.

I have only sent one email to Jeff.

Can you please provide "4g dongle" info?

yankee 08-07-2015 05:50 PM

If you travel the world you are going to need a VPN

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:00 PM

I have traveled all over Asia with my old non-stealth account.. Why should this one be any different?

yankee 08-07-2015 06:04 PM

International IPs can be a major issue

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:08 PM

if I buy a new computer in America and setup an Amazon account here using public internet connection and then travel. I do not for see any issues.. Thoughts?

Taking The Micky 08-07-2015 06:10 PM

Things change, I travel also throughout Asia and would not use a public IP. I use VPN with a US IP. Basically it not worth the risk of losing an account for such a small cost. "local coffee shop seems to have long range wi-fi".

Copy everything in to jeff@amazon.com.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:14 PM

I not too gud at cumputers..

Is a VPN hard to setup? I bought the guide is it in there does this mean I do not need to buy a new laptop?

I will be crafting another email to Jeff@amazon.com.. They move at snail's pace and if this can happen again it may not be a bad idea to start a second account even on the off chance I get reinstated.

yankee 08-07-2015 06:17 PM

24vc.com and extremely easy to use. Copy and paste a user ID, password, etc...

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:18 PM

Can I use the same computer as the one I got my account suspended on?

yankee 08-07-2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofwoof (Post 692967)
Can I use the same computer as the one I got my account suspended on?

Yes but you will want to make sure it is clean. No history from the old amazon at all.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:49 PM

Not sure I want to risk it and the cost of a hp stream at Walmart is $199.99

yankee 08-07-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofwoof (Post 692973)

Not sure I want to risk it and the cost of a hp stream at Walmart is $199.99

not a bad option.

What windows are you using now? A factory reset may be very easy.

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:54 PM

I on a Macintosh

woofwoof 08-07-2015 06:55 PM

If I get a new computer and a new Vpn.. Can I still login at places that I logged into with my suspended account?