eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Using plublic libraries (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/88525-using-plublic-libraries.html)

bettahman 08-17-2015 03:57 PM

Using plublic libraries

so I plan to use public libraries for my ghost accounts, should I use a separate library per account?

or can I use same library at separate computers? seems folly to me to do it that way.

would it still get linked if someone else has a closed account at the same library before?. what is your take on using public shared computers

empirestate 08-17-2015 04:00 PM

Re: Using plublic libraries

Retarded idea... keywords "SHARED", "PUBLIC".... do you not see the problem? You should stop doing stealth and do something else. You fail big time.

dealagreeproceed 08-17-2015 04:03 PM

DAAAAAAM op got to tore to shreds on his first thread:surrender:

bettahman 08-17-2015 04:03 PM

man did you come straight from amazon seller forum??? bad attitude bro.. it was a question , means I have not done it yet . Key words:::
Quote:

seems folly to me to do it that way

MM78 08-17-2015 04:14 PM

Do not use Cyber Cafes, Library, Neighbor, Any Free Wifi....If you do you will be losing accounts left and right.

bettahman 08-17-2015 04:17 PM

Thanks for giving a mature answer, some people haven't left the high school state of mind yet. so no free wifi? ive done it many times on my past accounts and never had any issues. but I guess I was just lucky those times

bettahman 08-17-2015 04:22 PM

now that I think about it I don't see the logic and never using free wifi from different location. other sellers ho have never had there accounts blacked are doing this every single day, by the thousands. who just uses their internet at home or office, people are constantly checking into their seller account across the world and they are not getting banned for it!

bettahman 08-17-2015 04:38 PM

here is the thread relating to the same topic. most sellers has used a public libray befre. amazon knows it is a shared network so it seems https://sellercentral.amazon.com/for...=0&sortBy=date

Taking The Micky 08-17-2015 05:06 PM

Man if you know the answers why ask the questions. You say you have had accounts in the past without problems, where are these accounts now.
If you want to do the job proper read the book, read the forum as all the answers are there. If you want short cuts and trying to save a few dollars a month to use free internet then you are not a serious seller who intends to make serious money.

bettahman 08-17-2015 05:12 PM

I still have the accounts, and I AM a serious seller who makes over 30000 a month with my accounts. im asking because every now and then I cannot get to my internet so I wondering if using these public conection NOW that I am also using stealth will it be a proble, funny tis I never worried about it until one of my account got suspended, before I used any and every connected if I needed. seem paranoid is the thing now that I kNOW im doing wrong..like I said before I never cared, and my account was suspend for a reason totally unrelated to linked account I never even had an email about such

Superfly101 08-17-2015 07:05 PM

If you take your "OWN" laptop that was used on the same account you have logged in before and it has the cookies and is identified it should be fine. It's when you use someone elses computer or list the same unique banned products. I have logged on from a public computer at both the library and a computer store, never had any problems. However, this was when I was a newbie and didn't know about Amazon's tracking methods. Would I use a public computer on my accounts and risk it now knowing what I know? Absolutely, not. I do use wifi at the coffee shop but only from my own laptop and that account is the only account I use on that laptop to access amazon, and never had any problems.

dealagreeproceed 08-17-2015 07:35 PM

ok keep doing it n let us know how it goes...

dealagreeproceed 08-17-2015 07:37 PM

also please someone edit this guys title... everytime I see "plublic", daffy duck flashes before my eyes...:mod:

woofwoof 08-17-2015 08:38 PM

My account was compromised by competitors calling my items as used when in fact they were new.

Most people on this forum appear to wear tin foil hats. (Most not all) Most people on this forum appear to have their accounts compromised because they sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and counterfeit stuff. (Most not all)

I have travel with my old account all over Europe and South East Asia and never had any issues using hostel wifi/public wifi.

Amazon business I have found are few and far between the average person has no idea FBA even exists and people can make large sums of money from it.

Taking The Micky 08-17-2015 08:59 PM

I will say public wifi is dangerous and can compromise your account, log it at JFK with your laptop you will be fine. Log in at a local library and you may have problems. People on this forum talk about stealth/safety etc so why risk an account which to be honest are getting harder to create, especially in the EU when you can use a 4g dongle, VPN,for very little costs and you know you will not get linked on IP. Use the free IP in your library with a VPN.

empirestate 08-17-2015 09:35 PM

People like yourself make $30k/mo you say....and you cheap out on good source of IPs and you refuse to listen. I say do whatever you want and stop asking for our opinions. Let's see what that will get you.

bettahman 08-18-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 696052)
People like yourself make $30k/mo you say....and you cheap out on good source of IPs and you refuse to listen. I say do whatever you want and stop asking for our opinions. Let's see what that will get you.

actually i have account in person persons. so evrything is accounted for and can back all activety with bank stame

bettahman 08-18-2015 03:41 PM

actually i have accounts in business partner names so all accounts are legit so at least the accounts are real and not made up with real credit card,bank accounts and ids. for a stealth account i have not created as of yet. basically i act as a manger fo their account at their homes. so occasional i go (using a separate ipad) log in to punlic and libraries*in the past) and prink out a label or two

bettahman 08-18-2015 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 696052)

not at all. what si the good sorce of ips at?

MM78 08-18-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofwoof (Post 696042)
Most people on this forum appear to wear tin foil hats. (Most not all) Most people on this forum appear to have their accounts compromised because they sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and counterfeit stuff. (Most not all)

If you don't like the advice given on this forum then don't follow it....no one is forced to follow the recommendations given on this forum. The advice we give on the forum is based on prior experiences.

Quote:

I have travel with my old account all over Europe and South East Asia and never had any issues using hostel wifi/public wifi.
Let me give you an example I like to use....People have gone over Niagara Falls and survived and some have died.....does that mean we should all do the same and see what happens? Also, we have no clue on what type of accounts you had, the age of your accounts, What Country your accounts were in, etc.

bettahman 08-18-2015 04:28 PM

great advice guys!!

anyways i like to try the stealth i already paid for.im thinking of using tablets but should i use a laptop or does any device with wifi capabilities suffice?

MM78 08-18-2015 04:31 PM

Start with a Laptop, there are more stuff to do or know when using a Tablet.