eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   New stealth account, in a niche market (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/88988-new-stealth-account-niche-market.html)

blawal187 09-01-2015 11:50 AM

New stealth account, in a niche market

Hi i am in a niche market on amazon where its very easy to get sales of 1000 a day i dont know how to run my stealth account as in thr amazon ghost it says take it easy but i am strugling to take it easy as i am in a niche market and sales get to a 1000 quickly.

I have done about 300£ in sales in about 5 days shall i wait for some feedback tk come in before i increase the sale.

Hope someone can help.

muzzie 09-01-2015 12:19 PM

Re: New stealth account, in a niche market

If you sell legit stuff, you will grow, and they will ask for docs for sure. So, just don't rocket to avoid automated blocks, and you will be fine. Another important thing - they WILL ask for some documentation, hope you will be able to provide it.

blawal187 09-01-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 700566)
If you sell legit stuff, you will grow, and they will ask for docs for sure. So, just don't rocket to avoid automated blocks, and you will be fine. Another important thing - they WILL ask for some documentation, hope you will be able to provide it.

I can increase sales but its a new account which approach so i take? Do i just try to limit my sales and try to get 30% feedback. Previously i have sold like 30-40 items and had no feedback prompting them to suspend my whilst feedback came in. So how should i go this time.

blawal187 09-01-2015 12:41 PM

And on topic of documetation i have the documentation thats not an issue

mademanalex 09-01-2015 02:49 PM

Even if you have passport copies and bill etc for your stealth account then you should keep your sales low, because if you sell too much they want you to open a business account , then you need to have a business and the documents for it.

blawal187 09-01-2015 03:12 PM

I think i should be ok with that its just about not going into a review and getting some feedback

muzzie 09-01-2015 03:17 PM

You can come from another side, tell them everything, all your business model, and register as a business. Should be good, unless you'll get retarded buyers.

blawal187 09-01-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 700628)
You can come from another side, tell them everything, all your business model, and register as a business. Should be good, unless you'll get retarded buyers.

Well i wanted to sell straight away so i did personal individual account later i could change

NXLM 09-01-2015 04:00 PM

Sorry but I need to call you out on this thread. I will personally say you will NOT BE ACTIVE on amazon longer than 2 days pulling in 1000 dollars a day in sales. Your account will go into review quicker than you can read this post. ESPECIALLY with a personal amazon account. ESPECIALLY with a NEW personal account. ESPECIALLY if you have not already gone into review. Do not plan on seeing any of that money for 90 days. Just when you think youre getting your installment, you will get an email from amazon.

I personally feel you are TROLLING for people to PM you asking about how to make 1000 a day on Amazon. I would suggest to those reading this to NOT PM YOU. Every aspect of what you mention is going to get peoples accounts flagged, suspended, reviewed, banned, etc. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AMAZON WILL ALLOW A NEW ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE bringing in 1000 a day.

NXLM 09-01-2015 04:01 PM

BTW. If youre making 1000 a day, you could easily have a friend make a legit BUSINESS ACCOUNT for you with no worries.
Everything about this thread smells of TROLLING.

Kind of like going into a bar and asking if someone can help you sell this nice rolex for 100 dollars.

blawal187 09-01-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NXLM (Post 700637)
Sorry but I need to call you out on this thread. I will personally say you will NOT BE ACTIVE on amazon longer than 2 days pulling in 1000 dollars a day in sales. Your account will go into review quicker than you can read this post. ESPECIALLY with a personal amazon account. ESPECIALLY with a NEW personal account. ESPECIALLY if you have not already gone into review. Do not plan on seeing any of that money for 90 days. Just when you think youre getting your installment, you will get an email from amazon.

I personally feel you are TROLLING for people to PM you asking about how to make 1000 a day on Amazon. I would suggest to those reading this to NOT PM YOU. Every aspect of what you mention is going to get peoples accounts flagged, suspended, reviewed, banned, etc. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AMAZON WILL ALLOW A NEW ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE bringing in 1000 a day.

Wow can you calm down! I am no troll and dont want anyone to PM me!
Secondly why on what basis would they close my account??

blawal187 09-01-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NXLM (Post 700638)
BTW. If youre making 1000 a day, you could easily have a friend make a legit BUSINESS ACCOUNT for you with no worries.

Kind of like going into a bar and asking if someone can help you sell this nice rolex for 100 dollars.

I have had about 5 accounts closed down before i bought the amazon ghost! Im trying to take it easy on my new accounts but have done about 500 in - few days

Taking The Micky 09-02-2015 02:31 AM

Easy solution, sell you goods FBA, easier for selling quantity.

blawal187 09-02-2015 05:28 AM

Yes but its same thing once again dont you think. High sales less feedback. Or with fba are they ok?

Taking The Micky 09-02-2015 06:23 AM

Feedback is no issue with FBA, as amazon are shipping the goods.

blawal187 09-02-2015 07:08 AM

So if its totaly fba then they wont put my account in review for having too much sales.

dealagreeproceed 09-02-2015 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NXLM (Post 700637)

WOW WOW a bit harsh lad

Taking The Micky 09-02-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blawal187 (Post 700929)
So if its totaly fba then they wont put my account in review for having too much sales.

May go on rolling reserve, but only may. Volume on a new account FBA is the only way

blawal187 09-02-2015 08:48 AM

Okay i have one account that i have not used looking at doing total fba on that. Will i be ok with selling around 20 items a day via fba.

blawal187 09-02-2015 06:08 PM

I am on about 600£ in 6 days. Have had around 25 transactions with 6 positivr feedback. Sep 12 my money gets released im thinking not to sell till then or should i continue selling?

Taking The Micky 09-02-2015 06:53 PM

Yes you will fine

eBay King 09-02-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NXLM (Post 700638)

:pound:

Exactly, you don't want to jump into the water before seeing how cold it is first. You may have a shock otherwise.

Good luck.