Amazon seeing my bank account info? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Amazon seeing my bank account info?

Hl. I've had a recent rash of 6 suspensions, each time its when I open a bank account.

I operated on two accounts for a while, but they got suspended for a particular item. I went about opening more accounts, using VMware, HMA VPN, new everything. I came to the conclusion it must be my bank account, because some of these accounts are live for weeks with no problems, and then when I add the bank account, 2-11 hours later they get closed down.

Includes everything from business checking to personal savings. I have used the following banks:

Iberia Bank
Ally Bank
Capital One
Keesler Federal

For example, I have one account that I opened within 3 days of other accounts. This one account (lets call it WD) is a pro account with an EIN number for a LLC attached to it. That account is doing sales, has about 3K in it, but no bank account attached. I have added bank accounts to the two other accounts that I opened the same week and have about $500 in each account. The other two accounts both were suspended when I added a bank account.

I would think that if they were catching me by other means, then it would also close the WD account which has been opened the same way, using the same type of cards, phone numbers etc.

But if Amazon was able to see bank accounts, then how would anyone stay on?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Amazon seeing my bank account info?

have u consider using different address when opening a bank account?

I just started my amazon account and so far nothing its just been 2 days and 0 sales
Old 09-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterb95 View Post
Hl. I've had a recent rash of 6 suspensions, each time its when I open a bank account.

I operated on two accounts for a while, but they got suspended for a particular item. I went about opening more accounts, using VMware, HMA VPN, new everything. I came to the conclusion it must be my bank account, because some of these accounts are live for weeks with no problems, and then when I add the bank account, 2-11 hours later they get closed down.

Includes everything from business checking to personal savings. I have used the following banks:

Iberia Bank
Ally Bank
Capital One
Keesler Federal

For example, I have one account that I opened within 3 days of other accounts. This one account (lets call it WD) is a pro account with an EIN number for a LLC attached to it. That account is doing sales, has about 3K in it, but no bank account attached. I have added bank accounts to the two other accounts that I opened the same week and have about $500 in each account. The other two accounts both were suspended when I added a bank account.

I would think that if they were catching me by other means, then it would also close the WD account which has been opened the same way, using the same type of cards, phone numbers etc.

But if Amazon was able to see bank accounts, then how would anyone stay on?
I know AllyBank has issues with mis-matched names.

Try Chase Bank or Bank Of America on your next account, and let us know how that works.
Old 09-28-2015

Longevity: 54%

yeah its the banks you are using.....those banks you listed are not good for amazon.
Old 09-28-2015

Longevity: 51%

Now I get that those banks are no good, but does Amazon actually see the name on the bank? Does it return to them that the names a mismatch?
Old 09-28-2015

Longevity: 54%

bank rejects disbursement and sends it back to amazon. then amazon flags your account.
Old 09-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If the bank has a problem with mismatched names, then the accounts will not survive. The bank will reject their deposits, returning the reason that there is a names mismatch. Amazon won't get the name on the account, but they will understand what is going on. Also, using a Hide My Ass VPN is NOT a good idea for stealth. They are overused and known to eBay and Amazon.
Old 09-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

One thing to understand about businesses is that most (including eBay and Amazon) use a "points" system to trigger certain things. In the case of American Express, it might be, OK, pays all bills on time for the last 3 years, comes close to their limits, has a credit score above 700 = LIMIT INCREASE.

In the case of Amazon, it might be Questionable IP address, Name not found in public records database, bank returned deposits as name does not match = CLOSE ACCOUNT.

It is not usually just ONE THING that kills your account, but a COMBINATION of things.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (12-10-2017), ovidiu (10-06-2015), Productions (10-15-2015)
Old 10-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

I think BANKS don't share their customers information with AMAZON or EBAY
Old 10-03-2015

I purchase another books so I can get back to amazon wen I was suspended they said that you can use your same name on amazon and bank the only think that it as to be different is bank account and EIN they said they dont track the name because people some time have the same name or last name, I did all that change bank EIN computer ip address phone # I was doing ok but did not know about the $750 sales for the first mount so I got a hold for 30 days on my fund because I sale more, I did not appeal I just wait for the 30 days but did have some negative feedbacks because of s***** people that did not make cent on the feedback,m So after my review the fund were there now so I was like cool Im back and like 20 days after they suspend my account they said it was because it was related with another account that it was suspended, I dont know if is true or not but I think I did some mistakes to and got the red flag any advice will work and hope this will help to.
Old 10-04-2015

CHEPE: Why are you hijacking his thread? Make your own thread bro. Youre just gonna cause confusion.

HUNTER: How different are your names from the one on your Amazon account? No reason to have a completlely different name. There are literally at least 500 people with your same name. Even so, you can use a slight variation like MIKE BROWN will now be MIKE BOWRN. The bank is less likely to reject it.

Are you using different user accounts on your computer? I know its a simple question but Im finding people think CC cleaner takes care of it.

If it becomes too difficult, buy a po box that gives an actual address. Get a bank account with that address.

ALSO: Why do you keep opening a PRO account when you cant get past this avenue?
Figure this out before you keep losing EIN numbers

Try a BLUEBIRD CARD