eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Understanding VMware & 24vc (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/90987-understanding-vmware-24vc.html)

WarriorGoddess 11-06-2015 11:40 PM

Understanding VMware & 24vc

If I understand it correctly,

1) you can use one computer for multiple accounts as long as you set up a new user name for each

2) VMware keeps you from having to log out and log back in as a different user. . . you can run all accounts at once

3) 24vc provides dedicated IPs and a VPN.

Is this all correct?

Also, if I am using 24vc dedicated IPs and VPN, does it matter if I use the same old internet connection as my suspended account?

I would sure appreciate the clarification! Thank you in advance!

MM78 11-06-2015 11:55 PM

Re: Understanding VMware & 24vc

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorGoddess (Post 719695)

1) you can use one computer for multiple accounts as long as you set up a new user name for each

Yes.

Quote:

2) VMware keeps you from having to log out and log back in as a different user. . . you can run all accounts at once
Yes.

Quote:

Yes.

Quote:

Also, if I am using 24vc dedicated IPs and VPN, does it matter if I use the same old internet connection as my suspended account?
Your question is actually incomplete.....The reason for this is....we don't know what your "old internet connection" was, we don't know what your ISP was, we don't know if your connection is "Static" or "Dynamic".
We would just be answering and "assuming" what your "Old Internet Connection" is.

Taking The Micky 11-07-2015 12:00 AM

OK
1) yes
2) I don't use VM Ware for multiple accounts, no need.
3) 24vc offers an excellent service with "fresh ip" The software is easy to use and you can have several dedicated IP's on one laptop for each account.
4) You can use any internet connection.

However once you set up the VPN do a "whatsmyip.com" to check your IP has changed as there is a tick box in the software which needs to be ticked to ensure all traffic goes through the VPN.

However as you are in the US, why not use a 4g dongle. Each time you reset this your IP will change and is a cheaper option and mobile aswell.

GreenBean 11-07-2015 02:26 AM

Consider avoiding reusing your old internet provider.

Good stealth is not reusing old info. Be as fresh as possible.

Taking The Micky 11-07-2015 03:52 AM

GB, if your using a VPN it does not matter on your source connection as this is hidden and amazon will only be able to see you VPN IP.

GreenBean 11-07-2015 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 719720)
GB, if your using a VPN it does not matter on your source connection as this is hidden and amazon will only be able to see you VPN IP.

Re-using old ISP info is not wise stealth

blueuk 11-07-2015 05:07 AM

But the point of using a VPN is you get a new IP address so your genuine connection is irrelevant if used correctly.

GhostOfAmazon 11-07-2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorGoddess (Post 719695)

VMware is better for Amazon.

Quote:

Also prevents account linking.

Quote:

Yes, but there are cheaper alternatives. As long as an IP is "Dedicated" it does NOT need to be "Fresh". Unless you are a business, your IP has most likely changed many times. Mine changes about once a month, without me doing ANYTHING.

Quote:

NO. So long as your VPN is working, Amazon, eBay, the Fed, whoever, will never see your REAL IP. They will see the VPN IP. Now, if your VPN connection cuts out.....well that's why GB suggests changing your real ip, just in case. But there are ways to make your computer unable to access the internet without using your VPN. Google is your friend.