eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon UK account is blocked after changing bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/91479-amazon-uk-account-blocked-after-changing-bank-account.html)

ariasgoods 11-25-2015 01:54 PM

Amazon UK account is blocked after changing bank account

After I made a bank account change, my (brand new) account at Amazon UK was disabled and I was requested to provide all sort of information and invoices to get it active again.
I have sent everything they asked for, even took photos of the actual inventory (fragrances). I was then asked to provide additional information regarding 2 specific ASINs. So I sent more invoices and more picture for those 2 ASIN (photos showing a large stock we keep for them) and got another reply saying: "Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding the 2 ASINs".

Any idea what else can I give them? it occurred to me that my inventory for all items was set to 1000, so I set the inventory for those two to 50, thinking they might wanna see invoices for all the 1000 we have listed.
Other than that I can't understand their meaning and why they choose these ASINs (we didn't even sell them - never!).

Thanks.

mhhbizz 11-27-2015 05:12 PM

Re: Amazon UK account is blocked after changing bank account

i think you may need to take a picture of the products with the code on them?

because thats what they need sometimes to update page details.

i have no experience tho

jane 11-29-2015 08:04 AM

DON'T CHANGE BANK ACCOUNT !!!
My 3 years account down because this silly action.
i thought i have a solid account, all FBA. £200K+ a month. deleted after i add a worldfirst account.
i called worldfirst, thay replied: if amazon ask for your name, we will give.
then linked, then down.
my expensive lesson leanrt.
don't even try it.

Bul 11-29-2015 05:36 PM

Which department are you getting the correspondence from ?

Pm me the last email from them I might be able to help you.

ariasgoods 11-30-2015 10:09 AM

Unfortunately I can't send PM's yet. Here is their last email:

Hello,

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding:

ASIN: XXXXXXX YYYYYYY

What you can do

Email seller-performance-policy@amazon.co.uk and include the following:

Copies of receipts or invoices which clearly identify the specific item(s) under review/demonstrate purchase and listing quantities/are authentic and unaltered/display required information, including supplier and buyer information, invoice date, and item(s) descriptions and quantities/were issued in the last 180 days.}

You may also include any additional details you would like us to know.

You can remove pricing information, but please make sure the rest of document is visible. You can send us a pdf, jpg, png, or gif file.

Please be assured that your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information will remain confidential - Amazon puts great effort in maintaining the confidentiality of our customer's information.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. Once we confirm the information you provide, the review of your selling account will be complete.

Still have questions? You can ask our Seller Support team: Contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/hz/contact-us).

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.

Sincerely,

Amazon Payments

smartporium 11-30-2015 01:25 PM

Hi Evrybody

I wonder how much a totally new amazon.co.uk account can sell or receive in GBP, before i get in trouble?