eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   US based Visa debit cards (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/91771-us-based-visa-debit-cards.html)

sabbiman 12-06-2015 09:22 PM

US based Visa debit cards

Am having trouble authenticating Amazon accounts with valid credit card. The vcc's that I have purchased are coming up lame, and Amazon is requiring me to put in another valid credit card.

Question...has anyone had success authenticating an Amazon account for payments with a Visa or MC debit card?

Anyone else having disbursement issues where their vccs are coming up as invalid every two weeks? And if so, what did you do?

Please assist...

Thank you

slokor 12-06-2015 09:32 PM

Re: US based Visa debit cards

Check out the seller section for assistance.
I believe Bjammin is selling VCCs you can use with Amazon.

rsot 12-07-2015 12:51 AM

@OP, why is your vcc coming up as invalid?

GreenBean 12-07-2015 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabbiman (Post 726674)
Am having trouble authenticating Amazon accounts with valid credit card. The vcc's that I have purchased are coming up lame, and Amazon is requiring me to put in another valid credit card.

Question...has anyone had success authenticating an Amazon account for payments with a Visa or MC debit card?

Anyone else having disbursement issues where their vccs are coming up as invalid every two weeks? And if so, what did you do?

Please assist...

Thank you

Expand on the disbursement issues. Funds on the card? expiry date due soon or a longer time?

:spy:

mkmk 12-07-2015 06:50 AM

For my one account I use a Visa debit for my disbursement, it's a Visa PNC Smart Access Card, I'm in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure if you have a PNC where you are. I don't have it as the Credit Card on file though, I have a debit card for that through Huntington Bank (not a prepaid ) I haven't had any issues using it. About a month ago I got the message to add a new credit card for account and the Huntington debit tied to my checking worked when I added it. The card that I had on for a year or so that they wouldn't accept anymore was a Direct Express debit for SSID payments, they took it for a year but then stopped (it's not tied to any checking accout though)

The Smart Access Card is basically a Visa Debit PNC offered me when they denied me for a regular checking account, i told them i needed it or Direct Deposit and they said it wiuld work just like a checking and it did. I'm not sure why they denied me since I do have active checking/savings at other banks in good standing.

Hope that helps

Taking The Micky 12-07-2015 09:09 AM

BOA debit cards work well