eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Stealth Buyer Account Disabled (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/92200-amazon-stealth-buyer-account-disabled.html)

naizarak 12-22-2015 01:33 AM

Amazon Stealth Buyer Account Disabled

Hi, I know this forum is oriented towards selling, but I'm hoping someone can offer some insight into my buying problem because right now I'm stumped.

I was using amazon to dropship items on my real account. Unfortunately I opened multiple prime account to fulfill some limited-inventory orders and they blacklisted me from making new accounts. Whatever not a big loss.

So I made a new stealth account with a new debit card linked to a new accessible address with a new working phone number, new email, name, etc. Accessing everything through a new custom VPN geo-located 10miles from the address on a clean VM through tor browser.

I started by making a small order which worked fine. Then I tried to buy gift cards, but the orders were automatically cancelled. Amazon support said there was a problem with the card, card support said they had no record of transactions. I decided to test whose fault it really was by ordering with a gift card, but amazon just blocked my account.

After contacting support the account was unblocked and I was able to purchase some gift cards for a few days with my debit card. Then all of a sudden they blocked it again for no reason, and requested address verification for my debit card. So I send them everything they ask for, but then they respond that the also need verification for the gift card. Obviously there's nothing I can verify for a gift card. If I contact support they just respond within 24hours with a generic email asking for the same verification info every time. I'm stuck in a loop and I can't even get on the phone to talk to an american to figure this out.

I'm sure the stealth hasn't been compromised...so why would amazon pseudo-ban my account? The only piece of phony information I used was the name on the debit card, but afaik AVS can't check that anyways.

Anybody have any ideas on where I went wrong:help: