eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   I just got suspended for 3 stealth account in 4 hours (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/92300-i-just-got-suspended-3-stealth-account-4-hours.html)

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:17 PM

I just got suspended for 3 stealth account in 4 hours

Hello,

I received 3 suspension notice for 3 amazon accounts within 4 hours. All 3 notices stating need invoices for items. Most of the items were reported as counterfeit by competitors . Anyone please help with invoices. Does amazon ever reopen the account after providing the invoices? All competitors are behind us as we are always on top in selling. These accounts were up and running for last 1 year. Please Please help and provide suggestions.

MM78 12-25-2015 11:19 PM

Re: I just got suspended for 3 stealth account in 4 hours

So the question is, are your items legit or phakes?

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:22 PM

Items are 98% legitimate and 2% ⊗⊗⊗⊗. we sold total 1000 items in last 2 months and 2 competitor reported as counterfeit after purchasing 1 item each and bring down the whole account. amazon doesn't see how many items you sell. They just concentrate on how many complains for counterfeit no matter how good are you. My question is do they reopen ever after providing invoices?

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:24 PM

This just happened before the season about to start. We are completely shocked as they just finished us by bringing down 3 well settled accounts who has 80 to 100 5 star feedback .

MM78 12-25-2015 11:33 PM

Don't you have invoices for the items that are legit? If so, can't you submit those?

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:35 PM

They only provided the ASIN which has the problem and I guess they need invoices for those only. I can provide 98% invoice right away. The 2% I purchased from India and I don't know how to get invoice for those items.

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:36 PM

This is what written in generic email ...

For “Inauthentic” complaints include the following for each ASIN:

1. Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 180 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
2. Your supplier’s contact information including name, phone number, address, and website.

MM78 12-25-2015 11:36 PM

Well, good luck.

mehuprav27 12-25-2015 11:37 PM

so are you saying that won't open even after we provide the invoices? Does it mean that anyone complain leads to invoices and if you can't provide you are done?

MM78 12-25-2015 11:52 PM

No clue....hopefully a more experienced Stealther in Amazon can help....hang in there and hopefully someone can shed some light in this situation.

mehuprav27 12-26-2015 12:01 AM

This is very common issue as amazon will ask for invoice any any moment as soon as some buyer complains. I don't know how everyone manages this situation.

GreenBean 12-26-2015 12:13 AM

Not selling counterfeits goes a real long way to stopping suspensions.

:doh:

newjerseymax 12-26-2015 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 731198)
Not selling counterfeits goes a real long way to stopping suspensions.

:doh:

And having invoices....

Taking The Micky 12-26-2015 02:04 AM

If you've been accused of selling counterfeits there is virtually no chance of getting your accounts back, and through your own admission this is what you have been doing. Were all 3 accounts selling the same product? I would suspect amazon have also linked your 3 accounts as all the notices to be received in a similar time scale. You are lucky your accounts are just suspended and not deleted.

Gamefreak 12-26-2015 02:06 AM

so you admit to selling f@kes and it seems that customers complained about the f@ke stuff you sell, so now to justify being booted from amazon u are blaming a competitor but the other 98% of your items you don't have any issues/complaints against and only with this 2% u have issues with which prolly makes up 98% of your profit... is that confusing and correct?

my suggestion is to find legit supplier for said f@ke stuff and buy a few pcs and send that receipt to amazon. Go to eBay and overpay if u have to and just let amazon know u were liquidating slow moving inventory.

after you do that and if amazon likes ur appeal STOP SELLING F@KES then come here to cry when sh!t hit the floor. this forums isn't about that but we try to help you guys anyways.

mehuprav27 12-26-2015 01:16 PM

Yes I have made profit in 98% of items. I did mistake as I shouldn't have sold 2% itemso and I end up loosing the account. I am.not sure how they linked all accounts . Probably return address I used to provide same aND some buyer has given the address which was probably searched in system and found which all accounts have same return address. This accounts were up for 1 year with no issue. It can't be coinsidence going down at same time. Could you please provide more details about eBay purchase ? If I buy now it will not be the past date purchase .the invoice has to be last 6 months . Please provide more details .

GreenBean 12-26-2015 06:05 PM

You are totally underestimating amazon. Even if the items sold OK for a year. Amazon can still take down accounts.

To do stealth amazon, you can have no similarities. Same address puts the potential for a link into the amazon algorithms. Links are fatal.

:peace:

mademanalex 12-27-2015 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehuprav27 (Post 731326)
Yes I have made profit in 98% of items. I did mistake as I shouldn't have sold 2% itemso and I end up loosing the account. I am.not sure how they linked all accounts . Probably return address I used to provide same aND some buyer has given the address which was probably searched in system and found which all accounts have same return address. This accounts were up for 1 year with no issue. It can't be coinsidence going down at same time. Could you please provide more details about eBay purchase ? If I buy now it will not be the past date purchase .the invoice has to be last 6 months . Please provide more details .

yes return adress is important. and dont sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗. tust me in teh long run you wil have more profits by doing legit business.

rsot 12-27-2015 11:09 AM

Even the 2% ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items is enough for Amazon to axe your account if they smell it :(

ekamai 12-27-2015 11:11 PM

It is a poor business decision to mix ⊗⊗⊗⊗s into an account with profitable legitimate products. And it is a poor business decision to compete with ⊗⊗⊗⊗s against competitors selling legitimate products.

In many cases your competitors know much better than the manufacturer or amazon what they are up against. They know if there are ⊗⊗⊗⊗s in the market, how to spot them, and they know which steps to take to get rid of them. Which means to get rid of YOU, the one who undercuts them with illegitimate merchandise.

So just walk away from the products in question. Don't bother with invoices. Don't waste your accounts on a fight. On amazon you are very unlikely to win under these circumstances.

mehuprav27 12-28-2015 12:44 AM

Are you saying anytime complain comes and amazon suspend the account we should forget that account and don't even attempt to appeal by providing the invoices? even though the number of complains are only 2 or 3?

GreenBean 12-28-2015 12:49 AM

Phakes are disliked by amazon