eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Creating an Amazon UK Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/92661-creating-amazon-uk-account.html)

munkron 01-06-2016 05:35 AM

Creating an Amazon UK Account

If I want to open up a UK Amazon account, I have very good Amazon US Accounts, but want to start selling on Amazon worldwide.

A few questions that I have are, if I want to sell to Amazon UK, what do I need to do and be prepared to do?

Is there any way for me to use my Amazon US account to sell to Amazon UK? Would I be subject to any review if I do that?

To create an Amazon UK Account what kind of documents do I need? Do I need to create a UK corporation? What about withdrawing money, do you need a UK bank account?

I want to ship all products FBA from Amazon UK. I also would like to sell to Amazon FR, DE, etc in the future, do I just open up a UK account and that's it, or do I need one for each?

Taking The Micky 01-06-2016 06:16 AM

Re: Creating an Amazon UK Account

OK, Is this a stealth or real account

You cannot use your US account to sell in Europe. However you can use your US bank account for disbursements.

You can open the account with the same details you have used in US, credit card,phone etc.

You will at some time need to provide a passport and utility bill showing the same address as the account details.

Once open you have access to DE,FR,SP and IT.

To ship FBA you will need a UK shipping agent as you cannot ship direct to amazon. A good UK agent will also be able to ship your goods to the other countries.

Hope this helps

Taking The Micky 01-07-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlinehelpneeded (Post 735142)
hardest thing to get hold of would be a uk cc for amazon

You don't need a UK credit card. Any International credit card will do.

BangkokBetty 01-08-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 734643)
OK, Is this a stealth or real account

To ship FBA you will need a UK shipping agent as you cannot ship direct to amazon. A good UK agent will also be able to ship your goods to the other countries.

I've shipped direct to UK FBA from abroad using Fedex and accepted the taxes.

Taking The Micky 01-08-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangkokBetty (Post 735608)
I've shipped direct to UK FBA from abroad using Fedex and accepted the taxes.

Then you have been very lucky. Several years ago we are able to do this easily. The only way this can happen is if the shipping address on the paperwork does not show amazon, but box labels are amazon FBA. But the risk is yours.