eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How to purchase items from Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/93299-how-purchase-items-amazon.html)

genghis khan 01-24-2016 08:07 AM

How to purchase items from Amazon

I am interested in drop-shipping on Ebay using Amazon as the supplier. I am not familiar with Amazon, so my question is, since Amazon does not accept Paypal as a payment method, how would I go about paying Amazon (through an Amazon stealth account) for items purchased? Would I have to buy multiple gift cards like Visa's One Vanilla? I hope that there is a better option than this..

mao 01-24-2016 08:18 AM

Re: How to purchase items from Amazon

Use your bank card/CC to buy the item you wish to drop ship

genghis khan 01-24-2016 08:23 AM

Mao, Thanks for your reply. Wouldn't using a my personal credit card mean giving my real name and address to Amazon? I wish to remain stealth with Amazon.

elmo 01-25-2016 12:46 AM

You can purchase gift cards and register the zip code of them online, and use them to purchase items on Amazon.

You can also purchase Amazon certificates and use those as credits on orders

You can also add your debit card to the account and keep the stealth information as the name / billing. If its a real debit card or credit card it should accept whatever name / address you provide as long as the card you're using is capable of accepting US payments.

If you have issues using your own debit or credit, you could call your bank and add the stealth address as a secondary address you use for online purchases. If its a US card, they shouldn't have an issue adding the stealth address (name doesn't matter).

genghis khan 01-25-2016 08:16 AM

Elmono, I am happy to hear that I can possibly use a debit card to purchase items simply by adding a secondary address. That would save me a lot of hassle. Thank you so much for your advice.

mao 01-25-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genghis khan (Post 741299)
Mao, Thanks for your reply. Wouldn't using a my personal credit card mean giving my real name and address to Amazon? I wish to remain stealth with Amazon.

Second what elmono says, i use stealth details but my own CC to make purchases from amazon and get them delivered to customers home addy, never had an issue yet. Good luck :)

k_lock 01-25-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genghis khan (Post 741295)
I am interested in drop-shipping on Ebay using Amazon as the supplier. I am not familiar with Amazon, so my question is, since Amazon does not accept Paypal as a payment method, how would I go about paying Amazon (through an Amazon stealth account) for items purchased? Would I have to buy multiple gift cards like Visa's One Vanilla? I hope that there is a better option than this..

Speaking from experience, just keep an eye on Amazon's prices. They can and often do change daily. I've seen an item go from 89.98 one day to $ 125.00 the next and I lost money.

Also, make sure you can get the item from somewhere other than Amazon if necessary because I have had stock run out on me and had to cancel orders. (that's what got me banned on eBay) Walmart and Jet.com are usually good back ups.

Good luck!

genghis khan 01-26-2016 01:49 PM

Thanks guys