eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   New credit card requirement for Amazon? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/93633-new-credit-card-requirement-amazon.html)

frksmth 02-04-2016 03:18 PM

New credit card requirement for Amazon?

Did anyone see this message before?

"The credit card information in your seller account is invalid. You must update your existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to your account. Please check that your credit card is not expired, has adequate credit available, and is chargeable in the currency (USD) of Amazon.com. Pre-paid cards are not acceptable."

My real credit card which is already on the system expired and I just had to enter the new expiry date for it. I updated the payment method with the new date, even tried to add the card as a new card with the new expiry date. Still seeing the above message. Does Amazon not accept UK credit cards now? Or something else is going on here. Account is in good health.

frksmth 02-04-2016 03:28 PM

Re: New credit card requirement for Amazon?

Found a solution... I deleted the credit card from the payments option in the Amazon buyer account and then re-added the card on the seller account. Worked. Hope this helps someone.

vetus 02-04-2016 03:56 PM

Hmm interesting stuff - good info

That's got my brain ticking :ranger:

JamesNorth101 02-04-2016 04:41 PM

Interesting find!

Thanks for sharing :)

technokidd1 02-04-2016 09:57 PM

This Guy Just Saved The World With That Post. Buddy You have no idea. How awesome that was, I just saved one of my accounts using this feature and not only that but I know that there at-least 3 amazon accounts in the past I missed out on by not knowing this info. Great job my friend. Great job.

Ninja Seller 02-05-2016 01:07 PM

Pleased for you. And thanks for sharing

james929 02-05-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frksmth (Post 744462)
Did anyone see this message before?

"The credit card information in your seller account is invalid. You must update your existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to your account. Please check that your credit card is not expired, has adequate credit available, and is chargeable in the currency (USD) of Amazon.com. Pre-paid cards are not acceptable."

My real credit card which is already on the system expired and I just had to enter the new expiry date for it. I updated the payment method with the new date, even tried to add the card as a new card with the new expiry date. Still seeing the above message. Does Amazon not accept UK credit cards now? Or something else is going on here. Account is in good health.

happened to me earlier this week too - think there is some technical issue here going on

I actually tried that method with deleting it from the buyer's account first but had no luck so had to add a completely different card..

vela1987 02-11-2016 03:16 PM

Doesnt work , tried with entro , revolut , and few more visa real prepaid cards (physical).
Could you please pm or comment which card you tried .
Thanks