eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Suspended for no reason or explanation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/93684-suspended-no-reason-explanation.html)

dodya 02-06-2016 02:10 AM

Suspended for no reason or explanation

Okay so I have been selling on Amazon for about 6 years now Today I got a suspension email from Amazon I have never seen in my lifetime. Usually they tell you the reason for the suspension but this time they just suspended my account with no explanation.

Please note that my account was never under review. All my funds were being disbursed. And BOOM! I get this ungrateful email from fricken Amazon. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Here it is

Hello,

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com. Your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Reviewed my account?!? It was never under review! First time I have ever seen this email. I have had other suspensions in the past. But never like this. No explanation what so ever

james929 02-06-2016 02:56 AM

Re: Suspended for no reason or explanation

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodya (Post 744968)
Okay so I have been selling on Amazon for about 6 years now Today I got a suspension email from Amazon I have never seen in my lifetime. Usually they tell you the reason for the suspension but this time they just suspended my account with no explanation.

Please note that my account was never under review. All my funds were being disbursed. And BOOM! I get this ungrateful email from fricken Amazon. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Here it is

Hello,

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com. Your listings have been removed from our site.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Reviewed my account?!? It was never under review! First time I have ever seen this email. I have had other suspensions in the past. But never like this. No explanation what so ever

what were you selling?

Sounds like an IP infringement issue..

dodya 02-06-2016 01:42 PM

I sell iPhones. The weird thing is, is that this is the first time I have ever gotten an email like this. Usually they give an explanation. This time it's different

Kristy 02-06-2016 05:58 PM

Are you selling the phones as new?

rsot 02-06-2016 07:08 PM

What was your feedback like OP? Amazon is known for randomly suspending accounts without giving specific reasons. I can guess why but only AZ knows for sure - unfortunate to hear.

Adzdon 02-06-2016 07:13 PM

You really gonna let this go after them suspending your account for no specific reason? I advice you to call them in and ask them why they've suspended you, It's a really aged account.

jeffweico 02-06-2016 11:47 PM

Amazon has a reason. You mentioned you had suspensions in the past. Your account was under review by someone and they decided to cut ties with you. Certainly, you can appeal the suspension (even if they say they cannot be appealed, they CAN be appealed!).

Whether or not this will work depends greatly on what your previous suspensions were. If it was for something like late shipping, or other technical type issues, they you MIGHT win an appeal. If it was for copyright infringement, being rude to their customers or selling shoddy (but legitimate) merchandise, then the chances of winning the appeal drop greatly.

If you want to appeal this, I would do the following. Get the information about any issues that might have caused this - slow shipping, A-Z claims, whatever. Write an appeal letter that acknowledges those issues and accept responsibility for them. Then lay out a plan to avoid those issues coming up again in the future. Be specific - just saying something like "I will try harder to get packages out on time" is not going to cut it. Send the appeal to jeff@amazon.com - Jeff Bezos will never see your email, of course, but his people will. And they will assign someone who really knows what they are doing to investigate. So, if it was a bad decision made by someone lower on the totem pole, you might be successful with your appeal. No guarantees, though, this IS Amazon.

dodya 02-08-2016 12:50 AM

I had suspension from other accounts in the past. Not this one. I sell my iPhones as New. and yes, I have gotten closed down for counterfeit before but the iPhones are NOT counterfeit. I sent invoices and got reinstated the next day on my other accounts.

What I'm saying is, I have never seen any email suspensions like this before that don't explain why I got suspended. I wrote seller-performance, still waiting for a reply

GreenBean 02-08-2016 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodya (Post 745079)
I sell iPhones. The weird thing is, is that this is the first time I have ever gotten an email like this. Usually they give an explanation. This time it's different

Did you sell these on your other accounts?

:spy:

empirestate 02-08-2016 04:43 AM

I think we all know the reason: iPhones are high risk, if you don't get that by now, I don't know what...

Taking The Micky 02-08-2016 05:15 AM

I would say they have linked you to your old accounts and the reason you have no option to appeal is basically they don't want you selling on their platform.

Of course you can send an e mail to jeff@amazon.com and you WILL get a reply but I would expect a negative reply.

Just wait the 90 days and get your funds and start a new account today as I guess this account is dust.

incniu 02-08-2016 08:51 AM

At least they did not delete you.

dodya 02-08-2016 01:06 PM

I do have an option to Appeal. And NO, they did not link me. I know for a fact.