eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   UK sole proprietor (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/93908-uk-sole-proprietor.html)

Jhonsteere 02-14-2016 07:42 AM

UK sole proprietor

I have an account its registered under UK sole proprietor, UTR documents has been send for amazon. But it was under personal name. Now for certain reasons, i want to change the registered business name, from personal now its something like "Jhon Smith" to change it to something like " Apple Inc." it must be under UK sole proprietor status. Is it possible to do something ? Amazon probably will be requesting me to supply documents of sole proprietor ship registered business name, but since I am not based in uk I do not know what kind of document would it be. Can anyone advise me?

GreenBean 02-14-2016 07:48 AM

Re: UK sole proprietor

Like Apple Inc will work.
Name is guarded....
:typing:

fantomas0405 02-14-2016 07:51 AM

Hhhhmm another one can confirm but if you change the name to be a business name that would not be sole proprietor anymore...that would be under a business like ltd company, partnership etc and in this case verification would be triggered since you would need to modify your business plan in amazon

vetus 02-14-2016 07:56 AM

Upgrade it to PRO, choose SOLE PROPRIETOR enter your new business name and then supply them the UTR document in the business name

Shouldn't be an issue

Taking The Micky 02-14-2016 08:14 AM

Why change and look for problems. If you want money to go in a company bank account just change the bank details.

Jhonsteere 02-14-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taking The Micky (Post 747387)
Why change and look for problems. If you want money to go in a company bank account just change the bank details.

Really can I just add bank account holders name as a company name, not the one which is registered for amazon- my personal name ?

Jhonsteere 02-14-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 747377)
Upgrade it to PRO, choose SOLE PROPRIETOR enter your new business name and then supply them the UTR document in the business name

Shouldn't be an issue

I havent seen UTR document where business name is being written, I have had UTR documents from HMRC but there was only personal name and address, confirming UTR number. Wondering how UTR documents with business name would look like, i could be creative with it but need something as a guidelines, to do not get in trouble with sending amazon a file, which does not appears like legitimate.

jane 02-14-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresharmor (Post 747411)
Really can I just add bank account holders name as a company name, not the one which is registered for amazon- my personal name ?

Take the micky is right.
no worry about your name, add whatever bank account you prefer as long as the bank registered in UK.

Jhonsteere 02-14-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane (Post 747415)
Take the micky is right.
no worry about your name, add whatever bank account you prefer as long as the bank registered in UK.

Bank account is outside of UK, when adding a bank account UK amazon always requires to send a proof of bank account ownership.

So lets say im going to add my company bank account, bank account holders name will be my company name, not my perrsonal. will it be alirght ? When they will ask to send proof of wonership I will just send regular statement with my company name on it ?

jane 02-14-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresharmor (Post 747416)
Bank account is outside of UK, when adding a bank account UK amazon always requires to send a proof of bank account ownership.

So lets say im going to add my company bank account, bank account holders name will be my company name, not my perrsonal. will it be alirght ? When they will ask to send proof of wonership I will just send regular statement with my company name on it ?

not sure if bank is outside of UK. may someone else know exactly .
take the micky may know it.