eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Using Amazon Prime vs Regular Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/94822-using-amazon-prime-vs-regular-account.html)

eninja 03-21-2016 06:15 PM

Using Amazon Prime vs Regular Account

Hi all,

So I'm looking for some guidance on using Amazon > Ebay Dropshipping. I'm looking to find out if using prime trial accounts to dropship to ebay will jeopardize my main selling account for FBA that I plan to create soon since I know Amazon bans prime accounts used for reselling.

I don't know much about stealth accounts (yet) so maybe it's easy to accomplish using prime accounts without having to worry about it getting linked to my main personal selling account?

Also, I've given thought to just using a regular non-prime account to dropship as well since I've heard you won't get banned at all, is this correct? I know it will cut into sales and profits as you won't be using prime and especially now with Amazon free shipping being $49 but I figure that way I wouldn't have to worry about getting my selling account banned.

Thanks for any replies, trying to learn this stuff.

elmo 03-21-2016 08:13 PM

Re: Using Amazon Prime vs Regular Account

Pick up amazon stealth, that should help! :yar:

james929 03-21-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eninja (Post 756295)
Hi all,

So I'm looking for some guidance on using Amazon > Ebay Dropshipping. I'm looking to find out if using prime trial accounts to dropship to ebay will jeopardize my main selling account for FBA that I plan to create soon since I know Amazon bans prime accounts used for reselling.

I don't know much about stealth accounts (yet) so maybe it's easy to accomplish using prime accounts without having to worry about it getting linked to my main personal selling account?

Also, I've given thought to just using a regular non-prime account to dropship as well since I've heard you won't get banned at all, is this correct? I know it will cut into sales and profits as you won't be using prime and especially now with Amazon free shipping being $49 but I figure that way I wouldn't have to worry about getting my selling account banned.

Thanks for any replies, trying to learn this stuff.

to be on the safe side set up a stealth buying account - u can use vcc for prime or student discount

I think they can easily link buyer and seller accounts so keep your seller account seperate from any dropshipping buyer account

hope that helps

k126 03-22-2016 07:12 PM

if you are going to use a vcc to get prime. How would you pay for the items that need shipping? is that with amazon gift cards? also