eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Seller account advice needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/95088-amazon-seller-account-advice-needed.html)

mehuprav27 03-30-2016 10:47 PM

Amazon Seller account advice needed

Because we are doing well in amazon business, one buyer who is also a whole seller keep placing multiple orders ( all individual orders) with same destination address.

The idea is we can't cancel the order because of so many orders ( ideally he can place single order because destination address is same).
After few days he opens the claim guaranteed. This time we proactively mentioned to amazon that we know the intention of this buyer and send email to amazon fraud department. He basically wants all competitors to go down.

Any suggestions other than we are dealing with amazon fraud department? How to stop this buyer buying from us ? even if we email not to purchase from us but he is keep placing the orders intentionally.

chicagoIL 03-30-2016 11:37 PM

Re: Amazon Seller account advice needed

Why not call their seller help line? I would think that would be a faster way to let them know you are having an issue with a buyer.

GhostOfAmazon 04-01-2016 11:49 PM

What he's doing is fraud, plain and simple, and Amazon isn't stupid---they know it. If you do get suspended, all the evidence is there, easily, he's not even smart enough to use different addresses, much less proper stealth. Don't worry too much about it.

GreenBean 04-01-2016 11:55 PM

Be careful here if this is the account you had troubles with a few months ago.

mehuprav27 04-03-2016 09:24 AM

Thank you for all your responses. amazon promised that they are going to take serious action against the buyer as they collected enough evidence against him. I wish they can link his seller account and brought him down as buyer account he will reopen again but he is a big player and if they link the seller account would be awesome.

GhostOfAmazon 04-03-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehuprav27 (Post 759976)
Thank you for all your responses. amazon promised that they are going to take serious action against the buyer as they collected enough evidence against him. I wish they can link his seller account and brought him down as buyer account he will reopen again but he is a big player and if they link the seller account would be awesome.

Odds are if he's as dumb as you say he is, he won't learn, and he'll still link himself. Remember, Credit Card, address, IP, cookies, etc can ALL link you to your old account. I doubt he's going to go through the trouble of fixing all that. That said, I'd end my business relationship with him if I were you. He's incredibly immature at best, destructive at worst.

rsot 04-03-2016 09:59 PM

Who exactly from Amazon said this? CSR person?

mehuprav27 04-09-2016 09:43 AM

Yes it was told by CSR person and she received 5 star from me. But at the end here is the result. that person is still buying from my multiple accounts. Yesterday he opened more than 50 claims from the same account. amazon gave all money back to him and they closed my account. amazon is completely buyer's market. They haven't take single action against him. I think this is easy way to make money. Buy item from some one ( multiple) and open claim so you get money back and items are free.

There is no end . He is still buying individual items in bulk and opening guaranteed claims so amazon gives him money back. I lost faith as they are not taking single action against him. Today he again placed 20 orders !!!!

phaz0rz 04-09-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehuprav27 (Post 761536)
I think this is easy way to make money. Buy item from some one ( multiple) and open claim so you get money back and items are free.

Sadly this is the reality and there's not much you can do about it, other than play the scammers game and launch a strategic attach against him.

TONS of sellers (I'm sure there are even a few on Aspkin) boost their profit margins by scamming competitors out of free merchandise. Especially in counterfeit-saturated markets. Seller A will buy 10pcs of an item from Seller B knowing that all ten items will have the same serial number. Seller A then messages Seller B demanding a refund and saying it would be illegal to return the counterfeit merchandise in the mail. Seller A is then issued a full refund and gets to keep the merchandise, then immediately lists the merchandise for sale.

mehuprav27 04-09-2016 10:04 AM

Exactly this is what happening. But this time as soon as I show the orders I reported to amazon that this person will open the claims. The thing is I can't cancel the orders because he smartly buys one by one item so if you cancel your metrics will be affected badly. amazon person called me and game me guarantee that since I reported before sending I am protected . that was completely nonsense statement. I shipped and they opened the claim and now amazon removed my ability to sell the items. Now they are showing pending amzon action on the case for 2 weeks and when I talk to CSR they are like no brain people. They just transfer the case from one department to other.

Basically amazon doesn't do anything to buyers period...that is very annoying and generates lots of loss...

phaz0rz 04-09-2016 10:26 AM

It's frustrating I know. Just like Ebay, Amazon has grown so quickly that internal management within the company hasn't really caught up. Issues are passed from department to department with everyone expecting someone else to handle the problem. In the end nothing gets done.

Amazon is looking out for their corporate interests as a whole and not for their individual sellers. Policies like this are put in place to make buyers feel safe, which is necessary for an ecommerce platform to be successful. Without buyer protection there would be no sales, but with buyer protection scamming is made possible. It's a trade-off that has to be made.

As sellers we can only hope that as these companies grow over time their seller protection policies will begin to make more sense. But at the moment we are forced to deal with the regulations in place :/

GhostOfAmazon 04-09-2016 05:26 PM

lol. You're right...Amazon won't do anything to combat buyer fraud, put your head in the sand.

LOL!

You really need to get on the ball. Sending an email or two isn't enough. Make some noise. Call them, chat with them, email them, then email Jeff. Don't be a pushover. You're just one of 2 million sellers. Make NOISE!

alekov 04-15-2016 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehuprav27 (Post 761536)
Yes it was told by CSR person and she received 5 star from me. But at the end here is the result. that person is still buying from my multiple accounts. Yesterday he opened more than 50 claims from the same account. amazon gave all money back to him and they closed my account. amazon is completely buyer's market. They haven't take single action against him. I think this is easy way to make money. Buy item from some one ( multiple) and open claim so you get money back and items are free.

There is no end . He is still buying individual items in bulk and opening guaranteed claims so amazon gives him money back. I lost faith as they are not taking single action against him. Today he again placed 20 orders !!!!

I have a hard time understanding the situation. What kind of claims is the buyer opening? Based on what? Inauthentic? Never received? Defective? What is their claim? Are they buying the same item again and again, or many different products from you? You are stating that they are buying "individual items in bulk", is that one item in multiple quantities? Usually they have to return the item before they receive their refund, is that the case? Are you shipping the items out to them or canceling the orders?

jane 04-15-2016 12:23 PM

amazon is becoming a hell for sellers.
so esay to scamm ( i never done this silly things,but many do.)
that's why i came back to ebay for some products i selling on amazon.

mehuprav27 05-07-2016 12:56 PM

same buyer opened 40 a to z claims saying item not as described. He purchased items in january and opening the claims after 100 days. I don't even know how amazon is allowing him as policy is 90 days to open the claims. How do i respond so amazon can deny the claim ? Please help as if I need to pay for 40 items would be pathetic for me.

He is the same person who is behind us for more than 1 year.He wants us to go down because we takes most of his business.

Please help.

GhostOfAmazon 05-07-2016 04:27 PM

I gave my advice. Contact seller Support, also Jeff@amazon.com, and contact the buyer department just for good measure.

murdered_by_ebay 05-07-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehuprav27 (Post 769287)
same buyer opened 40 a to z claims saying item not as described. He purchased items in january and opening the claims after 100 days. I don't even know how amazon is allowing him as policy is 90 days to open the claims. How do i respond so amazon can deny the claim ? Please help as if I need to pay for 40 items would be pathetic for me.

He is the same person who is behind us for more than 1 year.He wants us to go down because we takes most of his business.

Please help.

I once had another seller doing this with me , this was not with 40 items but only with 6 but was painful anyway

I just used my seller account to buy exactly the same items from them , then sent them a message with very soft and polite text asking to rectify the matter and they closed all disputes and removed all negative feedbacks left for me

of course this whole eye-for-an-eye , tit-for-tat thing is not 100% correct but I don't think it can be solved differently. old testament kicks arse!!!

GreenBean 05-07-2016 05:58 PM

i know you are having issues but making a DUPLICATE thread on the same topic is wasting the time of others who want to reply.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...-z-claims.html

The above thread is redundant.

:deadhorse:

mehuprav27 05-07-2016 08:43 PM

This was in continuation of original thread which was opened before 2 months back. I was not sure if everyone will read that from scratch hence I thought of opening new thread. How to close one of the threads?

rsot 05-07-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 769420)
I once had another seller doing this with me , this was not with 40 items but only with 6 but was painful anyway

I just used my seller account to buy exactly the same items from them , then sent them a message with very soft and polite text asking to rectify the matter and they closed all disputes and removed all negative feedbacks left for me

of course this whole eye-for-an-eye , tit-for-tat thing is not 100% correct but I don't think it can be solved differently. old testament kicks arse!!!

Good that you had such a cooperative person/party that didn't follow up with harder hits