eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Best/Most Cost Effective setup to run 10 Amazon Stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/95556-best-most-cost-effective-setup-run-10-amazon-stealth-accounts.html)

alekov 04-15-2016 08:34 AM

Best/Most Cost Effective setup to run 10 Amazon Stealth accounts

Trying to setup 10 or so Amazon Stealth accounts. I have the stealth book, and also have ran couple ghost accounts simultaneously before for a year or two, but just had both go down within 3 months of each other and found myself account less and pissed off. :mad:

Looking for the easiest and most cost effective way of running 10 or so accounts. I have the VPNs covered, thanks to help from forum members here, and plan on using 10 dedicated fresh IPs at around $130 per year each. I guess I don't see a way around this cost.

However, I'm having a hard time figuring out the best setup for LLCs/EINs and addresses, bank accounts and etc. Setting up 10 separate LLCs and maintaining them seems cumbersome to me. Is there a way to setup one LLC with many DBAs and receive different EIN numbers for each DBA? What would be the implications regarding banking? I've been using bank accounts/debit cards setup til now, just not sure if you can have 10 debit cards setup on DBA names and EINs? Also renting mailboxes gets expensive at around $200 per year each, plus you run in the problem of selling similar merchandise on many accounts all located within driving distance from each other. I've used free mail forwarding places before in other cities, and that works alright, however, I don't know if I can find 10 of them, as I already have used the 2-3 of them in the past, and I don't believe I can re-use them on other accounts since the street address is always the same, just the suite number changes. Also there is a high cost associated with the forwarding of returned items, as they usually charge $12-$15 per item to forward back to me. It works fine for selling FBA I guess.

So any help on the following would be greatly appreciated:

1. Legal setup for the 10 accounts. (LLC with a multiple DBAs/EIN possibility?)
2. Bank account for deposits/Card for verification for the accounts under that setup.
3. Addresses to use (mailbox rentals vs. mail forwarding vs. using empty lot addresses where no one lives maybe, if using only FBA)

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions!

bereleah 05-11-2016 12:17 PM

Re: Best/Most Cost Effective setup to run 10 Amazon Stealth accounts

Hi, So if i have a new LLC new bank account new address can i use the debit card for verification on amazon.com can amazon see the name on the debit card?

Play 05-11-2016 04:39 PM

Start with 1, and then slowly expand up to 10. Only because there is so much to learn with amazon, and if you screw up making 10, thats all 10 that will fall like dominoes when things go wrong.

rsot 05-11-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bereleah (Post 770464)
Hi, So if i have a new LLC new bank account new address can i use the debit card for verification on amazon.com can amazon see the name on the debit card?

Amazon cannot see the name on the card - Amazon only sees the info you provide them...

elmo 05-11-2016 06:23 PM

You can open up as many LLCs as you like.

It does get costly but that's the price of business.

GreenBean 05-11-2016 06:29 PM

OP

I would revisit the concept of the same street number but different suite numbers for amazon.

They look for similarities, which you have created.

:coffee:

alekov 05-19-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 770562)
OP

I would revisit the concept of the same street number but different suite numbers for amazon.

They look for similarities, which you have created.

:coffee:

Yes, I agree. I have never used same address with different suite numbers before. However, when it comes to Amazon, I try to think logically and use common sense. I imagine a large appartment building. John Smith in #301 opens up an Amazon Seller account. Meanwhile Ashley Jones in unit #512 has had one for couple years now. Both of them suddenly get linked? Very unlikely scenario. What is the likelihood that two people in the same apartment complex have Seller Accounts? How about in the same office building? Perfectly possible. Therefore, Amazon's system CANNOT be basing their linking on that. Could it be a potential red flag/reason for them to look into it? Not sure, maybe, possibly. But then again, if everything else is different, I don't see how they can link you, even if they did investigate and look into it. Again, all that is just a speculation, but someone's system cannot be based on factors that can have false positives. ;)