eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Is there a "plan of action" that works for accounts suspended due to slow shipping? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/96446-there-plan-action-works-accounts-suspended-due-slow-shipping.html)

Amazonia 05-18-2016 03:18 AM

Is there a "plan of action" that works for accounts suspended due to slow shipping?

I had an Amazon ghost seller account which lasted me like a year - clearly not linked to my original suspended account (despite being careless using the same IP and such). Anyway, my family and I did a real newbie mistake by printing postage and then occasionally not getting the package to the PO that day, so it was suspended due to delays in shipping. ZERO buyers had complaints because the items always reached them in time (100% feedback, no complaints, no re-stocking fees for people who bought the wrong item), but we didn't realize printing the shipping label early was so detrimental.

Bottom line: account was suspended due to delays in shipping after printing postage, is there a plan of action that I can copy and paste in that often works for this sort of suspension? The 2 plans of action we submitted last year didn't work, but we can still submit another it looks like. This was the longest living Amazon seller account since my original one was suspended and it doesn't appear to have been linked to any accounts, so I'm trying to see if I can recover it. Any help or insights are much appreciated. Thanks!

Kelly441 05-18-2016 05:28 PM

Re: Is there a "plan of action" that works for accounts suspended due to slow shippin

Where they actually shipped after the promised handling time?

I print labels the day I get the order and usually don't ship till a few days later. I have had 3 reviews because they said I confirmed shipping before I actually shipped it. This is dumb for them to say because I buy postage through Amazon so how can I ship before I buy the postage. I think it's a bot. The first 2 times I got a review I sent an appeal and they reinstated over night. The 3rd time it took nearly a month. If this happens to me again, I am going to use Stamps.com for postage and then only upload the tracking after I drop them off at the Post Office.