eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Help with VPN and bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/96568-help-vpn-bank-account.html)

Din 05-21-2016 07:45 PM

Help with VPN and bank account

Hey guys I need help

I signed up with ExpressVPN but every time I disconnect and reconnect ExpressVPN it changes its Ipaddress, I thought the Ipaddress should remain the same with Amazon.

My second question
I have 2 checking accounts with Bank of America under the same name, I have already used one checking account with My suspended Amazon account. So can I use the other checking account or will there be a problem because its under the same name. But I will be opening a new amazon account under a different name. Hope I am not confusing you guys
Can they link it ?

Play 05-21-2016 07:49 PM

Re: Help with VPN and bank account

ExpressVPN - Bad choice. Also this particular provider emphasises on providing different IPs, so very unlikely you will ever get the same IPs.

These IPs however are probably overused and abused. Not great for Amazon stealth.

GreenBean 05-21-2016 08:07 PM

Regarding the bank account question, you only need to ensure that the account number is different and thst the account in question has never been used on amazon before.

However, this is not a practise I would ever use with a stealth amazon account.

I use a brand new bank for such purposes.

amazon look for similarities. You have one by using the same bank, imo.

:coffee:

123 05-21-2016 09:27 PM

Yeah should definitely not be using that vpn provider, there more for torrenting not good for amazon stealth, make sure to get a fresh dedicated ip vpn, not shared ips

Din 05-22-2016 12:06 AM

Thanks a lot for replying guys!!! ExpressVPN is recommended in the ebook thats why I chose that. Can you recommend any good vpn for Amazon stealth please ?

Also Its a brand new checking account never used with Amazon but its under my name. I will be opening a new Amazon account under my dads name but the bank account is under my name hope that wont be a problem....

Din 05-22-2016 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 773403)
Regarding the bank account question, you only need to ensure that the account number is different and thst the account in question has never been used on amazon before.

However, this is not a practise I would ever use with a stealth amazon account.

I use a brand new bank for such purposes.

amazon look for similarities. You have one by using the same bank, imo.

:coffee:

Thanks a lot for replying guys!!! ExpressVPN is recommended in the ebook thats why I chose that. Can you recommend any good vpn for Amazon Stealth please ?

Also Its a brand new checking account never used with Amazon but its under my name. I will be opening a new Amazon account under my dads name but the bank account is under my name hope that wont be a problem....

ASA 05-22-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Din (Post 773418)
Thanks a lot for replying guys!!! ExpressVPN is recommended in the ebook thats why I chose that. Can you recommend any good vpn for Amazon Stealth please ?

Dont worry, many sellers use BoA, and Amz only care about the bank number, so you should be fine. For the VPN, you can actually find 1 on the Marketplace section on this forum.

Play 05-22-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Din (Post 773418)

Aspkin may have put ExpressVPN into the ebay stealth guide, as there are ways around using such overused VPN's on ebay.

However, for Amazon, the measures are far to strict compared to ebay. You don't want to risk anything.

For a VPN I have tried and tested myself, see http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ac...tml#post697176

alekov 05-26-2016 04:10 PM

24vc – VPN Service Provider | Become Anonymous Works great, used on many accounts. Choose the dedicated fresh IP choice, if you do yearly contract it comes to $129.60 per year.

Bank accounts - only the account number matters. Name, Address, Bank, everything else doesn't matter. I've used same bank with same routing, just different account numbers on many many accounts without a single link for the last 4-5 years. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Din 05-26-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alekov (Post 774859)
24vc – VPN Service Provider | Become Anonymous Works great, used on many accounts. Choose the dedicated fresh IP choice, if you do yearly contract it comes to $129.60 per year.

Bank accounts - only the account number matters. Name, Address, Bank, everything else doesn't matter. I've used same bank with same routing, just different account numbers on many many accounts without a single link for the last 4-5 years. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thanks for the reply! This helped a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk