eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Which banks work with Mismatched names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/97431-banks-work-mismatched-names.html)

Productions 06-23-2016 12:22 PM

Which banks work with Mismatched names

I remember reading a list of banks that will close your bank account for fraud if you receive amazon disbursements with mismatched names. Which were those banks again and also which banks will receive payments without any problems from mlsmatched names?

elmo 06-23-2016 12:32 PM

Re: Which banks work with Mismatched names

Banks that work well for stealth in the USA: chase, bofa, wells fargo

yankee 06-23-2016 12:56 PM

In the USA we have more than 7000 banks. 99+% of them accept mismatched names.

I personally like all credit unions and small local banks best.

The banks listed above work by all means but work best with business accounts. BofA for example has more aggressively closed personal accounts operating business.

TonyAlmeida 06-23-2016 01:03 PM

Yup, local credit union is the best and all free

ORM 06-30-2016 04:49 AM

guys, could you share a list of UK's banks which accept mismatched names?

GreenBean 06-30-2016 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORM (Post 783274)

Most UK banks other than lllloyds work.

Try to use a current account or basic instead of a savings account.

:uk:

just_smile 06-30-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORM (Post 783274)

GreenBeans correct.

To name a few, barclays. Cooperative. Halifax, rbs, natwest.

mhhbizz 06-30-2016 01:01 PM

santander is the easiest to open so far. but cannot guarantee if its okay with mismatched though

slokor 06-30-2016 03:46 PM

Do the research for your local area and find a few small banks to work with. They always want your business and the fees are minimal as a result. And best of all they pretty much all dont mind deposits being made from mismatched names - they just want the money to come in.

mkcvnvn 07-07-2016 06:55 PM

Anyone know how to open a usa bank account if i am not living in usa ?. Thx u

nate 07-29-2016 09:00 PM

In order to open a bank account in the US they want a lot of matching information. Drivers license number, date of birth, social security number, address that is local.

My driver license has a address that is more than 50 miles from where I was opening an account. About a week after I opened the account and they wanted to close it telling me I had to give them a address that was in the same city or near by. I had just got married recently and moved in with my wife so I didn't have an electric bill or anything similar in my name yet. I ended up having to bring in a copy of my lease agreement which they finely excepted even though they already had my social, DL#, and photo ID. It really doesn't make sense since lots of people have two address if the own more than one house.

They want to know exactly who you are to make sure you're not funding terrorists or laundering money.

I'm not saying its impossible, anything is possible, but it wont be easy.

yankee 07-29-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 789405)
In order to open a bank account in the US they want a lot of matching information. Drivers license number, date of birth, social security number, address that is local.

My driver license has a address that is more than 50 miles from where I was opening an account. About a week after I opened the account and they wanted to close it telling me I had to give them a address that was in the same city or near by. I had just got married recently and moved in with my wife so I didn't have an electric bill or anything similar in my name yet. I ended up having to bring in a copy of my lease agreement which they finely excepted even though they already had my social, DL#, and photo ID. It really doesn't make sense since lots of people have two address if the own more than one house.

They want to know exactly who you are to make sure you're not funding terrorists or laundering money.

I'm not saying its impossible, anything is possible, but it wont be easy.

Get a better bank....open online and you will never have to supply an ID. My license is from a state 1400 miles from most of my bank accounts.

e2free 07-30-2016 06:45 AM

Use worldfirst they will give you usa bank account

rsot 07-30-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 789461)
Use worldfirst they will give you usa bank account

Not just UK account?

e2free 07-30-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 789480)
Not just UK account?

No they offer uk USA and euro accounts

0009898 08-21-2016 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 789525)
No they offer uk USA and euro accounts

will It work with mismatched names?

amzpro 08-21-2016 10:52 AM

I think this also depends on the size and frequency of the deposits.

If it's a small 1 off deposit, most banks would be OK with it.

If you're getting bi-weekly payments of 10K+ with bogus names, I think you'll run into trouble with any bank for that.

easyk 08-21-2016 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 794264)
I think this also depends on the size and frequency of the deposits.

If it's a small 1 off deposit, most banks would be OK with it.

If you're getting bi-weekly payments of 10K+ with bogus names, I think you'll run into trouble with any bank for that.

Yes this is a very real danger of losing your Bank Account.Especially in the UK, i don't know how Barclays, HSBC etc would view an account that is getting payments every 2 weeks from the same company with mismatched names for 1year.That is literally 28 payments with mismatched names.

yankee 08-21-2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 794264)

Not at all the case.

As a matter of fact, the exact opposite is true. Start pumping 30k+ a month through business accounts and you can do pretty much anything as far as deposits/checks/transferred are concerned.

The majority of my pure stealth accounts cash out from a paypal check these days. I can deposit any amount in any name and have access to my money 10am-7pm Monday-Friday and 10am-3pm Saturday and Sunday.

BofA is the only bank I have that holds funds 14 days for paper checks in other names. I would not even use them but I need them for South American business.

Banks love big business.