eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How does Amazon "link" BUYer accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/97613-how-does-amazon-link-buyer-accounts.html)

Amazonia 07-01-2016 02:45 PM

How does Amazon "link" BUYer accounts?

I had my Amazon buyer & seller account suspended years ago for no apparent reason. For a while I was able to open new buyer accounts (same IP address, shipping address and credit card) but now I seem to be getting this e-mail a couple days after opening the account:

"This message is to inform you that we have closed your Amazon.com account.

We have taken this action because we found this account to be related to previously closed accounts. In addition, all open orders have been cancelled.

We are unable to discuss other accounts with you but please contact us should you have any other questions; we'd be glad to assist you."

How exactly does Amazon link buyer accounts and how do I get around it while still getting orders delivered to my house?

TonyAlmeida 07-01-2016 03:09 PM

Re: How does Amazon "link" BUYer accounts?

Quote:

same IP address, shipping address and credit card
You answered your own question

dan_ebay 07-01-2016 09:24 PM

they barely link them atall but you're just being lazy to be fair aren't you lol. IP,user account,credit card is easy to change. Try with keeping just your address the same.
Assume you aren't dropshipping if you're getting it delivered to yourself so if its just a few things get them delivered to a friend/neighbour

Amazonia 07-01-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 783564)
You answered your own question

What I meant by that was, despite using the same IP address, credit card and shipping address, in the past, Amazon wasn't closing my buyer accounts or it took months if not years for them to close them.

However, recently, I had a family member register an Amazon buyer account using a visa gift card issued by their bank (they have the same last name as me and the GC has their name on it), a different IP and shipped to to our neighbor's address, the account got closed. Managed to get in 1 order before Amazon closed the account. This family member used to have an Amazon account year ago but intentionally closed it a couple years ago because they thought they didn't want to use Amazon (don't ask why, it took a lot of e-mails for them to get Amazon to actually close it).