eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Payoneer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/98877-payoneer.html)

Techni 08-22-2016 08:38 AM

Payoneer

I just wanted to set up a payoneer account... it does demand now a existing bank account ? has that been before ? i thought it would be possible to open account without having an exisiting bank account ?

Does anyboy know hoe to open without giving those details ??

thanks

e2free 08-22-2016 05:49 PM

Re: Payoneer

How will you withdraw money from payoneer? Off course you need account

It's for those like you live in USA and you sell in uk they will give you uk account which then can be withdraw to your bank account

vetus 08-22-2016 06:04 PM

@e2free - Global Payment Service gives the user access to SEPA / UK and US transfers as standard once applied. You don't need a bank account to withdraw funds from Payoneer at all, as long as you have the Payoneer debit card you are good to go.

Techni 08-22-2016 11:47 PM

Exactly baut now i have To give the my Bank Details To Open Account which i do bot want really....

e2free 08-23-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 794616)
@e2free - Global Payment Service gives the user access to SEPA / UK and US transfers as standard once applied. You don't need a bank account to withdraw funds from Payoneer at all, as long as you have the Payoneer debit card you are good to go.

Yes agree it can be used through card

Techni 08-23-2016 03:38 PM

I Know that i can withdraw it by my Card but payoneer is asking already for an Existing Bank Account To Open a payoneer Account....

azuser18 08-27-2016 11:12 AM

Hi Techni,

this is due to a Payoneer policy update. It has changed just recently. (About a month ago) I assume Payoneer got fined by German BAFIN. You are absolutely correct. In the past no bank account information was necessary to get a Payoneer account. They would directly issue a USD or EUR Payoneer debit card to you and let you use their payment service details. Of course with the payment service you would still have to go through their verification process at some point, meaning proof of id, questionnaire and all the other usual stuff.

Their policy has changed now, as they request you to enter your bank account information while signing up for the service. I assume (only my personal opinion, feel free to correct me if you are thinking I am wrong) this was a request by German authorities / financial regulatory institutions allowing Payoneer to stay in business in Germany, as you providing them valid bank account information adds an additional layer of security for them in terms of KYC. If they actually check this bank account information for validity I donīt know. Hope I could help :/

sax4 09-03-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azuser18 (Post 795651)
Hi Techni,

this is due to a Payoneer policy update. It has changed just recently. (About a month ago) I assume Payoneer got fined by German BAFIN. You are absolutely correct. In the past no bank account information was necessary to get a Payoneer account. They would directly issue a USD or EUR Payoneer debit card to you and let you use their payment service details. Of course with the payment service you would still have to go through their verification process at some point, meaning proof of id, questionnaire and all the other usual stuff.

Their policy has changed now, as they request you to enter your bank account information while signing up for the service. I assume (only my personal opinion, feel free to correct me if you are thinking I am wrong) this was a request by German authorities / financial regulatory institutions allowing Payoneer to stay in business in Germany, as you providing them valid bank account information adds an additional layer of security for them in terms of KYC. If they actually check this bank account information for validity I donīt know. Hope I could help :/

Payoneer gives you the option to withdraw to bank or plastic card as far as I know

Othmane 09-03-2016 12:50 PM

As @azuser18 mentioned, Payoneer updated their policy a few weeks ago.

If you want to create a new account will need to provide them with a local bank account (which become something mandatory in order to open the account while it was optional in the past).

Once you provide a local bank account and after they approve your application, you will be assigned 3 collection bank accounts (USD, GBP & EUR) but they no longer send the Debit card right away.

You will need to order the card from your dashboard, which is possible to do instantly only for USD Debit Cards, for other currencies you will be able to withdraw to your local bank account. In order to be eligible to order the EUR or the GBP Debit Card you need to receive a few payments and have a minimum of 50.00 EUR/GBP and it's subject to approval.

PS: I got this info directly from a Payoneer support Agent.

Ktm 09-30-2016 10:01 AM

Just changed your IP address and use an address of another country such as Italy. You will see an option of card or bank acc

mysell88 11-08-2016 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ktm (Post 803636)
Just changed your IP address and use an address of another country such as Italy. You will see an option of card or bank acc

How would this work in the long term when Payoneer starts asking for ID verification?