eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Weird Suspension Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/99323-weird-suspension-help.html)

shalomcity 09-07-2016 10:57 PM

Weird Suspension Help!

We are writing to let you know we have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a hold on any funds in your seller account. Any new selling accounts you open will be closed.

We took this action because our reimbursements team found that multiple shipments contained recurring errors. We found that your shipping packages contained fewer quantities from what was expected, resulting in shipments with shortages which were later reimbursed.

As a result of these violations against FBA policy, your account has been temporarily suspended.

If you do not submit a viable plan of action within 17 days, we may cancel your listings and hold any funds in your seller account up to 90 days.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

What do you all think?? Never had this happen before. What are they looking for ? What triggered it? How can I get back on ? Will i get back on?

TonyAlmeida 09-07-2016 11:20 PM

Re: Weird Suspension Help!

Is this for FBA?

Kelly441 09-08-2016 01:10 AM

If you shipped peanuts in the boxes your done. LOL

123 09-08-2016 01:13 AM

Yeah it depends, is what their saying about your shipments true?

wooha 09-08-2016 11:47 PM

It's exactly what they said:
We took this action because our reimbursements team found that multiple shipments contained recurring errors. We found that your shipping packages contained fewer quantities from what was expected, resulting in shipments with shortages which were later reimbursed

Pretty clear. Had it happen. Tried everything but couldnt get back the account. Even tried explaining how our manager guy !@# **** up and that we fired him, but as if Amazon cares...

KenjiMishima 09-09-2016 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalomcity (Post 798489)
We are writing to let you know we have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a hold on any funds in your seller account. Any new selling accounts you open will be closed.

We took this action because our reimbursements team found that multiple shipments contained recurring errors. We found that your shipping packages contained fewer quantities from what was expected, resulting in shipments with shortages which were later reimbursed.

As a result of these violations against FBA policy, your account has been temporarily suspended.

If you do not submit a viable plan of action within 17 days, we may cancel your listings and hold any funds in your seller account up to 90 days.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

What do you all think?? Never had this happen before. What are they looking for ? What triggered it? How can I get back on ? Will i get back on?

What triggered it is what they said, have you been getting alot of reimbursements?

dennis82 09-09-2016 09:26 AM

thats what happens i'm sure. Sending 1 item but reimbursed for 10

amzpro 09-09-2016 09:43 AM

Yeah, FBA doesn't have their **** together at all so it's pretty easy to scam them since they usually just take the seller's word for the quantity, but when you do it repeatedly it sets up red flags when your reimbursements are so much higher than average.

FBA normally short counts my shipments almost every time, but we're talking about like a $5 item, so I don't bother filing reimbursements. First, it's not worth my time to open support cases to get 5 bucks back, and more importantly, having reimbursements on half my shipments will not look good. Not to mention, I've heard that reconciling an FBA shipment for an item can cause them to freeze that ASIN while they investigate it (since they don't want units being shipped out while they're recounting or whatever), and that will cause me a huge loss.

user3657 09-09-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 798828)
Yeah, FBA doesn't have their **** together at all so it's pretty easy to scam them since they usually just take the seller's word for the quantity, but when you do it repeatedly it sets up red flags when your reimbursements are so much higher than average.

FBA normally short counts my shipments almost every time, but we're talking about like a $5 item, so I don't bother filing reimbursements. First, it's not worth my time to open support cases to get 5 bucks back, and more importantly, having reimbursements on half my shipments will not look good. Not to mention, I've heard that reconciling an FBA shipment for an item can cause them to freeze that ASIN while they investigate it (since they don't want units being shipped out while they're recounting or whatever), and that will cause me a huge loss.

Alot of this is popping up on the amazon seller forums recently of suspension or Amazon is going back and taking back reimbursements from a year ago!

Personally if you ask me Amazon created some kind of script/algorithm and are recently suspending sellers or recharging them for reimbursements they are able to see that were ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

FBA in 2016 has been on count...They only lost 1 asin from my shipments, and I have prob sent over 100 boxes in this year. They made some kind of change this year to stop issues and its working for them.

amzpro 09-09-2016 10:11 AM

Well I send in boxes with 300+ (small) items with maybe 10 SKUs and they're all mixed up, so I'm not surprised there's a lot of (minor) miscounts.

shalomcity 09-12-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 798832)
Well I send in boxes with 300+ (small) items with maybe 10 SKUs and they're all mixed up, so I'm not surprised there's a lot of (minor) miscounts.

We're still suspended . Have no idea . Emailed Jeff called supervisors at customer support to escalate the issue . Nada . What else can you do?

shalomcity 09-12-2016 04:05 PM

We are only a FBA shipper. Have like 10k in the account. There has been no clawback. I don't what to do. Besides open a new account.

amzpro 09-13-2016 03:03 PM

It sounds like you scammed FBA. Amazon doesn't like getting scammed.

shalomcity 09-13-2016 05:02 PM

We didn't. We ship small items. They lose them all the time. What should we do?

amzpro 09-13-2016 05:30 PM

You get suspended for massive discrepancies in the quantities shipped vs quantities stated, not for small ones.

You need to write a plan of action and convince them that the problem won't happen again.

e2free 09-13-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalomcity (Post 799750)

If it's lost by Amazon then you should not claim from amazon as you said it was small items must be cheap

Now you paying the price

rsot 09-13-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalomcity (Post 799750)

Amazon lose them all the time? Sounds kind of fishy to me

amzpro 09-14-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 799817)
Amazon lose them all the time? Sounds kind of fishy to me

Yeah, Amazon does miscount/misplace items all the time, but we're talking about a total amount of shrinkage of < 1%

Sounds like the OP's discrepancies/losses are way higher than that

shalomcity 09-14-2016 05:26 PM

What percentage will cause the account to get suspended? Its food items and their very small. It seems about a month ago that they started this ****. It was fine for years. I am fearful on every reconciliation now.