eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Rights violation - won't respond - spoof it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/99867-rights-violation-wont-respond-spoof.html)

idds 09-26-2016 06:42 PM

Rights violation - won't respond - spoof it?

So one of my Amazon accounts is suspended and they are demanding a withdrawal of complaint.

For inconsequential reasons, this account is important so I want to keep it.

It was an attached listing. Never actually sold the item, and ended my attachment immediately after receiving the notice.

Suspension letter soon came, and I cannot get the guy at large corporation X in a foreign country to respond.

Long intro, sorry.... so.... spoofing? Anyone ever tried spoofing a withdrawal of complaint email?

amzpro 09-26-2016 07:29 PM

Re: Rights violation - won't respond - spoof it?

Well, if you tried to appeal it and can't get anywhere, what do you have to lose by spoofing an email? I would wait until they release your funds (if any) in the account first though before trying something like that.

idds 09-27-2016 05:48 AM

Has anyone every done anything like this? I can imaging they filter emails if a spoof was done in a traditional sort of spam style.

KenjiMishima 09-27-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idds (Post 802920)
So one of my Amazon accounts is suspended and they are demanding a withdrawal of complaint.

For inconsequential reasons, this account is important so I want to keep it.

It was an attached listing. Never actually sold the item, and ended my attachment immediately after receiving the notice.

Suspension letter soon came, and I cannot get the guy at large corporation X in a foreign country to respond.

Long intro, sorry.... so.... spoofing? Anyone ever tried spoofing a withdrawal of complaint email?

Typically you can tell them you tried to contact the person and have received no response from them. You can try to tell them the contact method isnt valid for them or something.

idds 09-27-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenjiMishima (Post 803030)
Typically you can tell them you tried to contact the person and have received no response from them. You can try to tell them the contact method isnt valid for them or something.

Have you done this? What happened exactly?

howard292 07-14-2017 10:00 PM

I've wondered this exact thing regarding spoofing a retraction. Have thrown that idea around. Then I'm looking at all of the sophisticated processes they use to link accounts, surely they must scan email headers, etc. to validate them as genuine. Not to mention the fact that spoofing an email is technically illegal.

e2free 07-15-2017 01:38 PM

Pm me will help you not just one many ways to restore listings!!

howard292 07-15-2017 08:51 PM

Thanks! Only a few emails short of being able to PM, but you'll hear from me.

phockey22 07-17-2017 11:44 AM

Im interested in this as well, cant PM yet, can you PM me?

Moocheeme 05-16-2018 10:08 AM

Bump, has anyone been able to do this successfully since this thread has been posted?

Gladiator 05-16-2018 10:15 AM

If it's a legal company and not just some small seller this won't work. Those emails and contacts are registered.

Sell4more2 05-16-2018 03:58 PM

Do Not Spoof An Email Into Notice-Dispute@Aamazon.com

There was about a three month period where there was a free for all and spoofed emails were being sent in left and right. This cause two things to happen:

1. Amazon had lost control over their ability to allow sellers to police their
brands on the Amazon platform
2. Amazon in the spotlight facing nothing short of complete embarrassment

We all know Amazon has an ego. At a certain point, it is no longer about money and they will devote as resources as needed to ensure that that is not made out to look like fools again. I am well aware that once in a while, a clever individual will find a slight gap in Amazon's systems and will spoof in a bunch of emails. Time after time, though, Amazon has quickly patched these holes and then backtracked every email.

Amazon will not suspend you for one IP complaint. If you are unable to get a withdrawal from the most recent rights owner that got you taken out, backtrack and attempt to get withdrawals from any violations you may have had in the past. Seek withdrawals from these right owners. Once successful, write a general POA that acknowledges the most recent complaint stating that you have tried every method possible to resolve the issue, however, the alleged rights owner has not been responsive at all.

elmo 05-16-2018 04:59 PM

I don’t recommend spoofing either

A sophisticated machine like amazon can most likely figure that out

RustyShackelford 05-17-2018 05:39 AM

Its funny someone mentioned this, as a matter of fact, I was considering spoofing an email a time or two myself.

If the emails are registered, then yes they will detect a spoof, if its a BS email address, say of a small third party company, then no it wont be flagged, question is what is amazons follow up on the email. If you send a spoof without a secondary return address its much harder to detect, Id say googles systems are much stronger than Amazons, so if you can get by google, you can get by them this way. If its a last resort and the account is lost anyway, I say try it.

rsot 05-17-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackelford (Post 920507)
Its funny someone mentioned this, as a matter of fact, I was considering spoofing an email a time or two myself.

If the emails are registered, then yes they will detect a spoof, if its a BS email address, say of a small third party company, then no it wont be flagged, question is what is amazons follow up on the email. If you send a spoof without a secondary return address its much harder to detect, Id say googles systems are much stronger than Amazons, so if you can get by google, you can get by them this way. If its a last resort and the account is lost anyway, I say try it.

Last resort eh?

RustyShackelford 05-17-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 920518)
Last resort eh?

is there some confusion of what last resort means for you?

rsot 05-17-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackelford (Post 920525)
is there some confusion of what last resort means for you?

No confusion - just stood out - reminded me of a tune is all, as well

e2free 05-17-2018 10:11 AM

Many other ways available rather then spoof

RustyShackelford 05-17-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 920531)
No confusion - just stood out - reminded me of a tune is all, as well

its all good, what I meant is, if all is lost, and the account is gone anyway, why not try spoofing...nothing to lose.

oompaloompa 05-17-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 920537)

well spit it out then......

RustyShackelford 05-17-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 920537)

care to share?

e2free 05-17-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackelford (Post 920548)
care to share?

Sorry can't share on open forum

Best to try and you will see the results