Two accounts same process one suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-30-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Two accounts same process one suspended

New stealth accounts new everything new new clean clean blah blah.
Exact same process.

Both get suspended.

Go in chat and ask them.

They asked one account for name, address, and phone number, and said okay you're reinstated.

The other (actually waited longer before selling) they said its indefinite due to "risk".

Whats going on?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-30-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,423
Thanks: 5,508
Thanked 8,334 Times in 7,639 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

What did you try to list? Category is fine to discuss if not exact item
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-30-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What did you try to list? Category is fine to discuss if not exact item
On the first one I listed a used tech item (not the smartest) which has now sold and all is fine.I listed it almost immediately (another stupid error)

In the second account that got banned I waited and browsed some days I listed a book.... not brand new.

So

Last edited by amaretto; 09-30-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 451
Thanks: 3
Thanked 204 Times in 129 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

There's a link if both got suspended at the same time. If they went down at different times, something about your creation got you. IP, VCC, Phone numbers, etc. Provide more details and perhaps a solution can be found.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
There's a link if both got suspended at the same time. If they went down at different times, something about your creation got you. IP, VCC, Phone numbers, etc. Provide more details and perhaps a solution can be found.

its completely different time,

and I followed literally the exact same process for each. Except for different details, new VPS host in win serv, longer time waited, etc. Different phone company, different name address. Same bank tho ANZ but should be fine, brand new account
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 451
Thanks: 3
Thanked 204 Times in 129 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Process of elimination time:
It's not your listings (a used cheap book can't take you down)
Accounts aren't linked (suspended at different times), different names and addresses all good.
Unlikely to get two bad phone numbers from different companies, so phone solution good.
Same bank fine as long as you have two separate account numbers.
Solid account creation so far, so that leaves the one thing I suspect is killing your accounts, the VPS server is providing you with banned or abused IP's.
Of course only Ebay knows the reason for sure, but you can test this theory yourself by creating another account using your same techniques, but instead use a trusted VPN provider that offers fresh Dedicated IP's, or make an account using mobile hotspot internet which will provide a solid IP.
If this works, repeat your techniques for continuing success creating accounts. Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Process of elimination time:
It's not your listings (a used cheap book can't take you down)
Accounts aren't linked (suspended at different times), different names and addresses all good.
Unlikely to get two bad phone numbers from different companies, so phone solution good.
Same bank fine as long as you have two separate account numbers.
Solid account creation so far, so that leaves the one thing I suspect is killing your accounts, the VPS server is providing you with banned or abused IP's.
Of course only Ebay knows the reason for sure, but you can test this theory yourself by creating another account using your same techniques, but instead use a trusted VPN provider that offers fresh Dedicated IP's, or make an account using mobile hotspot internet which will provide a solid IP.
If this works, repeat your techniques for continuing success creating accounts. Good luck
IPBurger doesnt have australian ips

and its possible the 2nd vps provider is not good
but both accounts were initially suspended despite different VPS

and then the 1st was reinstated but the 2nd was not?

feels strange for that to be vps?

is it just luck?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-30-2019
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,666
Thanks: 500
Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,484 Posts
Activity: 40%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
new VPS host in win serv,
This is the cause. It's one of the causes of the initial suspension but the main reason why the second one didn't get reinstated.
__________________
UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
IDENTITY CONFIRMED ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
GET FRESH RESIDENTIAL IP ADDRESSES HERE
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-30-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
This is the cause. It's one of the causes of the initial suspension but the main reason why the second one didn't get reinstated.
What do you mean?

Using Win Server?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-30-2019
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,666
Thanks: 500
Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,484 Posts
Activity: 40%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

The VPS is the problem.

If you are in Australia, as your flag suggests, then use a mobile broadband solution. They are a far better choice than any VPS or VPN.

If you are perhaps a bit further afield in Asia, change your profile flag to reflect where you actually are. It will help the forum to give more appropriate advice.
__________________
UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
IDENTITY CONFIRMED ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
GET FRESH RESIDENTIAL IP ADDRESSES HERE
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-01-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Two accounts same process one suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
The VPS is the problem.

If you are in Australia, as your flag suggests, then use a mobile broadband solution. They are a far better choice than any VPS or VPN.

If you are perhaps a bit further afield in Asia, change your profile flag to reflect where you actually are. It will help the forum to give more appropriate advice.
I am in Australia. Is there somewhere you can point me for info about the mobile broadband solution? I like the VPS because it allows me to compartmentalize everything remotely. But I am open to anything.

Btw I used Vultr (working) and Binary Lane (not working)
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you age accounts slowly, what is the reason to not process big revenue on stealth? SS1 PayPal Talk 7 09-23-2017 05:56 AM
Account Suspended - selling activity did not pass our review process maxlezious Amazon 8 09-10-2015 02:12 PM
Amazon account failed seller review process and suspended subzero3001 Amazon 16 07-06-2012 04:24 AM
AMAZON accounts, BANK accounts, REVIEW process, SSN, EIN/TIN Roma198808 Amazon X 3 06-10-2012 02:53 PM
Ebay account suspended but can I still use the unpaid item process? bazza88 eBay Fees 3 10-04-2009 02:43 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58