eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   AU eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   not suspended.... but cant list. what am i walking into? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/18685-not-suspended-but-cant-list-what-am-i-walking-into.html)

Just_a_bloke 05-20-2010 04:27 AM

not suspended.... but cant list. what am i walking into?

so i had my pp account limited for trying to withdraw too much money too soon after a sale (im guessing). And it took me forever to gather all the information needed, as my partner was sick and it was not a priority. But now i have everything squared away with paypal, and as soon as i had access to that i paid my outstanding items, and my sellers fees.

Then i tried to list an item, and i get this message:

You can not submit your listing due to the following problems

We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. This selling limit is in no way meant to question your record with eBay or standing within the eBay community. To resolve this situation, please contact eBay's SafeHarbor Department using the Webform on the following help page.

Anyone seem this before? im not very impressed at all. i sent them an email asking them why i couldnt list, and if my privileges cannot be restored quickly than i would like to close my store and stop paying fees for a service i cant use. And to my shock and amazement, i have not recieved a reply. Im guessing eBay customer service is about as good as PayPal's then?

Anyone received a message like this?

mira 07-31-2010 08:09 PM

I also get the same message, and I do not know what to do.

EFIL4OREV 09-03-2010 10:36 PM

yeah there really bad when it comes to responding to email messages about suspended or limited accounts. Took them 2 weeks to respond to one of my emails once and that was only 1 out of 20 that i sent them trying to figure out wtf was going on. This was back in the day before i started the wholes stealth thing. If this kind of crap happened to me now i probs wouldn't even bother responding to them.