eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   AU eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Stealth Account selling/buying? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/59622-stealth-account-selling-buying.html)

SuperMan_I_am 05-03-2013 12:37 AM

Stealth Account selling/buying?

Okay, i know there is this question probably out there already but, i have not found any answering my question and i'm still a bit confused at reading all other posts. :doh:

1)My question is... can you start selling after attaching a VCC without attaching a bank account? and then when u want to withdraw... send the money to another paypal with a link bank and withdraw?

2nd) will buying with a stealth account for feedback be any good? IF you change the post address for every purchased to your actual address, will this link you(since it had been used on the restricted account??) Or should i just buy with my restricted account which still permits buying, and just sell unrisky item on my stealth to i get up feedback.
3) If you have closed a paypal account with once a linked bank? Can you reuse that bank to link with a stealth account to withdraw/will this bank get traced and linked with paypal? :typing:

These hopefully would answer other people's question getting started into stealth

MM78 05-03-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan_I_am (Post 445964)
1)My question is... can you start selling after attaching a VCC without attaching a bank account? and then when u want to withdraw... send the money to another paypal with a link bank and withdraw?

You would be right, these questions have been answered a few hundred times. Not sure on AU, but for USA it's fine to just have a VCC but me personally I prefer having the account(s) fully verified.

Quote:

2nd) will buying with a stealth account for feedback be any good?
It does help some but selling feedback is what really counts.

Quote:

IF you change the post address for every purchased to your actual address, will this link you(since it had been used on the restricted account??) Or should i just buy with my restricted account which still permits buying, and just sell unrisky item on my stealth to i get up feedback.
Change the post address for every purchase? dude your going to get linked and honestly, Ebay/PP will start to wonder what your doing! If your going to buy items make sure you have access to the address.

Quote:

3) If you have closed a paypal account with once a linked bank? Can you reuse that bank to link with a stealth account to withdraw/will this bank get traced and linked with paypal? :typing:
NO you can't reuse the same bank account!

slapped 05-03-2013 12:56 AM

All Three are NO NO's,,,,,,NOT many users here will anwser such BASIC, stealh 101 Questions,, you NEED to get the Ebay stealth guide,,,I GUARANTEE you that there is SO much More that you need to Know,,,From your First Post I can CLEARLY see that you have NO CHANCE without at LEAST the Guide as a STARTING point,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good Luck

GreenBean 05-03-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Okay, i know there is this question probably out there already but, i have not found any answering my question and i'm still a bit confused at reading all other posts. :doh:
Better to question first than make accounts with faults.

Quote:

You could. But would you sensibly? Not really. Dont forget in OZ, you can take other payment options. Have you thought of them? Transferring to another paypal links accounts. Not wise. AND here's something to think about.
Where's your plan for refund for buyers AND what will you do if both paypal gets limited. Sell and control your own monies. Dont let paypal control you.
Quote:

2nd) will buying with a stealth account for feedback be any good? IF you change the post address for every purchased to your actual address, will this link you(since it had been used on the restricted account??) Or should i just buy with my restricted account which still permits buying, and just sell unrisky item on my stealth to i get up feedback.
Really poor stealth to even think of your old address. Changing info flags accounts
Quote:

You can not, you should not AND you must not even think of that. A bank account from an old limited paypal is dead for future use with paypal ( Repeat that 100 times)

Quote:

These hopefully would answer other people's question getting started into stealth
Question show you need to rethink how you will be stealth. You need to tweak the plans LOTS
Good Luck

:peace:

rsot 05-03-2013 05:30 AM

You are starting the stealth game.

Verify your pp with bank. Confirm it with credit card. Do NOT use old info of any kind.

First understand stealth THEN consider buying the account and building it.

You get lasy in steps...pp smokes you out...headache.

barkley70 12-07-2014 04:23 PM

Re: Stealth Account selling/buying?

Old thread, yes, but I noticed the OP's question re. the bank never really got answered and I had the same question. Even if I open a new bank ACCOUNT, can I use the same BANK (meaning the same routing #)? Thanks!

matblacrog 03-06-2015 07:10 AM

Re: Stealth Account selling/buying?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan_I_am (Post 445964)
3) If you have closed a paypal account with once a linked bank? Can you reuse that bank to link with a stealth account to withdraw/will this bank get traced and linked with paypal?

yes, change the BSB :nerd: