eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   AU eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Keep getting same Ebay Rep everytime i call? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-ebay-suspensions/65640-keep-getting-same-ebay-rep-everytime-i-call.html)

DotDot 10-06-2013 10:15 PM

Keep getting same Ebay Rep everytime i call?

I Don't know why but every single time i need to call ebay. I keep getting the same person who answers. This makes me nervous because I think they would recognize my voice and connect the dots that The same person called about another account.

Wondering Has anyone gotten busted this way?

Today i called about a ebay stealth account. I wanted to lift limits but the person who took my call was the same person i spoke to about a different stealth account just last week. So i tried to change my voice but i was nervous and i think i ended up sounding stupid instead. LOL

I have called ebay 5 different times in the last 8 days and each time. it has been the same person picking up. Grrr... I have called at different times of the day too. These ebay representatives must work long hours. lol

GreenBean 10-06-2013 10:18 PM

Re: Keep getting same Ebay Rep everytime i call?

Pushing it too too much to contact ebay.

Why are you not allowing your accounts to grow naturally?

Calls to ebay should be for life/death issues, imo.

Toolman89 10-06-2013 10:38 PM

Relax, they get tonnes of calls daily they wont recognise your voice. I used to call every second day when creating heaps of accounts, they don't have a very big staff because almost everytime I got a guy called Eineo or something, then every now and then a few others such as Rio, Selene, Rick, Will and Mai (if Mai picks up, hang up! that bitch asks for a drivers licence when trying to get the new seller restriction removed... the rest of them are easy going and fine).

DotDot 10-06-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 492425)
Calls to ebay should be for life/death issues, imo.

You are right. i don't really know why i called them today. I guess i had spare time today so i was wanted to work on the account that needed work on.

I must add the calls i made last week were to submit invoices to a different account. Lets call that account (A). I called several times about account (A) as i kept getting errors each time i tried to submit invoices so i had to call multiple times last week to get that sorted. Each time i called about account (A) i did get the same person on the phone but i wasn't worried because they can't connect me to another account.

The account i called about today account (B) has no issues so yes i guess i shouldn't be calling about account (B)

was just worried they will connect account (B) with (A) because they recognized my voice?

rsot 10-07-2013 01:39 PM

You worry too much about that - is Account B still active and such? Take steps to keep it that way with your OPERATIONS...not calling in and bugging an agent.

Voice is not a big issue - the agent must deal with TONS of callers a day...don't worry about this

An0nym0u$ 10-07-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

You are right. i don't really know why i called them today. I guess i had spare time today so i was wanted to work on the account that needed work on.
Whoa. Ebay is not your buddy that you can pick up the phone and chat w/ them for advice. You're much better off asking a question in the forum here or even thinking it though on your own.

Calling eBay is a last resort when all other options are exhausted, not a first option.

Even if you have suspicions they can connect the DotDot's, don't' arouse them by calling them up on it to chat.

GreenBean 10-07-2013 05:46 PM

truth of all this is we probably know more than the staff

BUT they have the power to damage accounts.

Never ever empower ebay/paypal.

:mad:

An0nym0u$ 10-07-2013 07:17 PM

Very true Greenie. They can tell you anything over the phone.

You hang up thinking the CSR handled your issue and you're in the clear.

A few hours later, you get an ugly MCXXX email. Happens too often.