supplier contact information for limited account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 04-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default supplier contact information for limited account

what is required for this?

paypal has limited my accounts, i think i know why. I sold about half a dozen items in the space of a day, got balance up to a few hunj, then transferred all but $100 to my bank. Over the next two days i get funds up, pay my ebay fees. Then get funds up, and withdraw a chunk.

Now i know its PayPal, and they treat it like its their money. Seems like it should be mine, as im the one doing the work for it. Alas, PayPal thinks its theirs because.................... Well they just think they know whats best for the money.

They have asked me to provide;

Proof of delivery - Easily done, all items were delivered
Provide invoices - How many do they want? just the 5 products they picked?
Provide Contact Information - What do they want here? PP wants contact information of my sources? Then they can contact me, and ill tell them to mind there own business. If i sent them a message asking for the their trade secrets, im sure they would tell me to piss off.

So i want this ban lifted obviously but dont want to give a complete list of sources ive built up over a year. Can i call them and politely say no you cant have my list. Or can i just write Myers, Kmart, Target, and play it off like i buy retail or something?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2010

Longevity: 84%
Default I agree with you but here is what worked for me

go to a local auction and buy miscellaneous items.
The receipt will look like similar to this:

New York salvage merchandise company
111 lucky lane
212-000-0000

Miscellaneous merchandise (5) $200
Nintendo game controller (no box) $10
plumbling supplies (7) $79

Total $289

Get the idea?
all my receipts were real and if they called the auction house or wholesale place or salvage junkyard they would NOT give them any of my personal information anyway (Against the law). Miscellaneous can mean ANYTHING*
Yes you can use real receipts from stores like target but they need to be a few weeks old or a few months old. they will look at dates on receipts.
so many ways to beat them if you get creative.

Last edited by bmwsouthside; 04-25-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2010

Longevity: 84%

im working on same thing right now on a new account. will report back on outcome.
Old 04-25-2010

dont provide tracking numbers of proof of postage to paypayl they can link you again, i sent something out from my supplier I am suspended and so is he but we have stealth accounts, he put in the tracking numbers to provide proof of postage and his stealth account is now suspended because paypal tracked the number and linked the two of us again.

be careful i think its a new way paypal are linking people agan
Old 04-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

How could Paypal link you by the tracking #??? Your account had to be limited for something else
Old 04-26-2010

i dont know, my friend is in sydney and im in adelaide they looked at both of us we both are suspended sellers and both have stealth accounts, i sent what he sold paypal tracked the platinum post number and saw that it was sent from adelaide and he is in sydney so they suspended him by association with me,

this is the first I have heard of this so be careful
Old 04-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspend in space View Post
i dont know, my friend is in sydney and im in adelaide they looked at both of us we both are suspended sellers and both have stealth accounts, i sent what he sold paypal tracked the platinum post number and saw that it was sent from adelaide and he is in sydney so they suspended him by association with me,

this is the first I have heard of this so be careful

paypal dont need tracking to suspend you both, there is a paypal transaction that links you, if one account is suspended sometimes the recepient/sender is routinely suspended too, although this is rare, its normally if they believe you are the same person....
Old 06-02-2010

Longevity: 80%

im in the same situation, what can i do about the supplier information?? i also ⊗⊗⊗⊗d my age on paypal and they are asking for identification what should i do now??
Old 06-02-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Give them what they want or let it ride for 180 days or so. If you choose to let it ride, start making your next account soon.
Old 06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicvelcro View Post
Give them what they want or let it ride for 180 days or so. If you choose to let it ride, start making your next account soon.
i dont have any supplier information, i only sold random stuff my friends didnt want
Old 06-02-2010
Vicvelcro

Hm. Not sure if this would be valid in AU. But I'm sure it will give you an idea that will point you in the proper direction.
Old 06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsouthside View Post
go to a local auction and buy miscellaneous items.
The receipt will look like similar to this:

New York salvage merchandise company
111 lucky lane
212-000-0000

Miscellaneous merchandise (5) $200
Nintendo game controller (no box) $10
plumbling supplies (7) $79

Total $289

Get the idea?
all my receipts were real and if they called the auction house or wholesale place or salvage junkyard they would NOT give them any of my personal information anyway (Against the law). Miscellaneous can mean ANYTHING*
Yes you can use real receipts from stores like target but they need to be a few weeks old or a few months old. they will look at dates on receipts.
so many ways to beat them if you get creative.
is it possible to buy stuff from stores and ask them to put Miscellaneous merchandise on their reciept for the items i purchased?

@Vicvelcro

if i were to purcahse that personal property agreement thing and send it to paypal they will get off my back?

Last edited by huyyy; 06-02-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-02-2010
Vicvelcro

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyyy View Post
is it possible to buy stuff from stores and ask them to put Miscellaneous merchandise on their reciept for the items i purchased?
That depends on the store. If it's independently owned, possibly. If it's a franchise or big corporate store, probably not.

Quote:
@Vicvelcro

if i were to purcahse that personal property agreement thing and send it to paypal they will get off my back?
I can't promise what Paypal will do. I can say that a bill of sale is legal proof of purchase in the USA and that Paypal should honor it. They might not believe that all of your items were plausible via bill of sale. So you'll have to use your own judgement. Maybe combine all items on one bill of sale? Like you bought it all from a person who was moving and thus liquidating things they didn't want to pack?
Old 06-02-2010

what about with supplier contact details, what do i put there
Old 06-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

they just need you to supply the info,they ususally not contact your supplier.
Old 06-02-2010

i did, they only accepted jpg files, so i put some text of his details on a blank image, and they declined it