eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   AU PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Would paypal track ip address where the email sent from? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/au-paypal-talk/39750-would-paypal-track-ip-address-where-email-sent.html)

anytime 11-26-2011 03:12 PM

Would paypal track ip address where the email sent from?

I opened my 4th paypal account under my friend's name with all his peronsal details . I do all the stuffs related to that paypal in his place, so basically my new account is 100% steal and not linked with my old permenantly suspended account.

The problem is I realised 2 days ago I did something very stupid. Since the new account has reached $1000 limited and they requested for proof of address etc. I prepared all the document and sent it through email at my place where I had logged in my old closed paypal.

Even though I sent email with my new paypal account address (hotmail), is there any chance they would look into where the email was sent from and then decide to suspend my new account?

I should had sent the email from my friend's place but now I'm so nervous since this situation. Please let me know if paypal would taken this as one of their suspension decision?

anytime 11-28-2011 03:58 AM

hey anyone??? come on...

GreenBean 11-28-2011 05:25 AM

Sorry I've not go the reply from my crystal ball yet. :doh:

Only thing I got was FOUR paypal accounts and your using a friend's info suggests you are not doing things the correct way.

Why is this happening:juggle:

rsot 11-28-2011 05:37 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:

hey anyone??? come on...
You have ONE POST and you DEMAND a response in less than 1 day? C`mon - you have NO REP or CRED on this forum to demand ANYTHING like this.

Actually, I`m surprised GB was even this nice to you.

That being said I will throw you a bone:

Quote:

Even though I sent email with my new paypal account address (hotmail), is there any chance they would look into where the email was sent from and then decide to suspend my new account?
DEFINITELY - HIGH CHANCE that you will be linked and axèd.

All the best.

anytime 11-28-2011 07:44 AM

Appreciated for the replies!! yes I'm totally a noob on this, just would like to know generally how many days I will receive an email in regard to suspension after their system detected a problem/issue.

PS: I understand reputation is very important here but I believe everyone in this forum is/used to be a victim, I'm more sharing my situation > ask a question, so viewer can have more knowledge on it. Pretty sure what I'm asking is not usually happen or people going to ask, unlike some of them keep asking how to remove limitation; what could I do blah blah blah...

Thanks again

anytime 11-28-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 290654)
Sorry I've not go the reply from my crystal ball yet. :doh:

Only thing I got was FOUR paypal accounts and your using a friend's info suggests you are not doing things the correct way.

Why is this happening:juggle:

I can't be bothered using paypal, but it's where I get to support my daily use. I'm using my friend's info of course he's aware of it (he gave me all his own bill/DL/bank detail for my copy). I've never logged in to this paypal using my own computer or in my place, I did all the stuffs related to paypal at his place so as I said it's basically his paypal not mine. He's 100% clean and has never got suspended before, this is his first paypal account.