eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Help with Shipping my items what address to use (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/101207-help-shipping-my-items-what-address-use.html)

fredricksontyson 11-18-2016 09:28 AM

Help with Shipping my items what address to use

Hey question I have I bought a account and made up a account. When shipping the items I have started selling do I use the shipping address as the account my question is the account I bought is using a addresss from the east coast and when buying my shipping labels should I change the address? cause the calculation is way wrong on usps shipping to the east coast is cheap and It should be more money because I really live on the west coast? hope that question makes sense

bootleg.101 11-21-2016 06:23 PM

Re: Help with Shipping my items what address to use

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredricksontyson (Post 812782)
Hey question I have I bought a account and made up a account. When shipping the items I have started selling do I use the shipping address as the account my question is the account I bought is using a addresss from the east coast and when buying my shipping labels should I change the address? cause the calculation is way wrong on usps shipping to the east coast is cheap and It should be more money because I really live on the west coast? hope that question makes sense

What are you using to print your labels?

phaz0rz 11-21-2016 06:48 PM

If you're using Ebay shipping, you'll either have to change your shipping address on Ebay or change the "ship from" zip code when you print your labels.

Printing your shipping labels externally is an easy way to avoid this problem. Stamps.com is awesome and Endicia is a free (I think) alternative. Just putting that out there!

sluster2016 11-27-2016 04:16 AM

I only use flat rate shipping, I would print from ebay and place the " cheapo " name label over it without problems.
I but the ones that are like 500 name labels for 7 bucks-ish.
I was told by my post office, since its flat rate , it doesnt really matter where its shipped from.

phaz0rz 11-27-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sluster2016 (Post 814438)
I only use flat rate shipping, I would print from ebay and place the " cheapo " name label over it without problems.
I but the ones that are like 500 name labels for 7 bucks-ish.
I was told by my post office, since its flat rate , it doesnt really matter where its shipped from.

You're getting slaughtered on postal rates if you're using only Flat Rate options. Regional or cubic rates are always cheaper for the same size package.

matthewaj 11-28-2016 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 814485)
You're getting slaughtered on postal rates if you're using only Flat Rate options. Regional or cubic rates are always cheaper for the same size package.

^^

If you want to get access to cubic rates without having the volume you can use fitshipper.com. Not sure if they're stealth safe, but you can always do the quick shipping option and manually enter the address.