New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-13-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Hello,

I'm currently operating 2 USA ebay accounts, I have listed 2 items same items, one of them is buy it now, other is on auction. Same on both accounts.

Also got a sale on one of them already.

Should I list more items? Or take it slowly and wait for a while now?

I really need this account to be warmed up ASAP, because I want to start selling some other main items that I'm planning to sell which costs around 70$-$150, and they're pretty risky.

Any tips how should I get those accounts in good state ASAP?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-13-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 488
Thanks: 374
Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

If it's low risk/low cost items you can list it again. One item per account. I prefer to receive feedback first /about a week time/ and than I relist again.

It's very important your listings on different stealths looking completely different, you are selling same items on both. Act like your are different person on different account.

Better safe than sorry.

Best of luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-13-2018
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,822
Thanks: 1,545
Thanked 2,640 Times in 2,027 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Do you have a withdrawal plan?

You will only be able to get money out via bank withdrawal in 5 days.

Assuming you have that taken care of, I think you're safe to list another cheap item. Then maybe another 5 cheapish items next week. Increase at that pace until you are where you want to be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Aguero (04-13-2018)
  #4  
Old 04-13-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Do you have a withdrawal plan?

You will only be able to get money out via bank withdrawal in 5 days.

Assuming you have that taken care of, I think you're safe to list another cheap item. Then maybe another 5 cheapish items next week. Increase at that pace until you are where you want to be.
I will slowly move the money from this paypal to one of my friends or relative paypal.

I have spare money so I'm not worried about getting that money from the first sales. I will warm up my paypal account slowly and cash out that way, don't know how long it's gonna last but that's the only option for me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-13-2018
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,822
Thanks: 1,545
Thanked 2,640 Times in 2,027 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalero View Post
I will slowly move the money from this paypal to one of my friends or relative paypal.

I have spare money so I'm not worried about getting that money from the first sales. I will warm up my paypal account slowly and cash out that way, don't know how long it's gonna last but that's the only option for me.
That's not going to work.

As I said, there's a major update coming to USA Paypal in 5 days. Only users who have verified their account with SSN + DOB (or presumably an EIN on business accounts) will be able to send money out of their account. If you haven't given them your actual SSN, or they weren't able to verify the docs you give them, you'll only be able to withdraw to a USA bank account.

I would refrain from taking in much more money until the changes become apparent next week.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (04-13-2018)
  #6  
Old 04-13-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's not going to work.

As I said, there's a major update coming to USA Paypal in 5 days. Only users who have verified their account with SSN + DOB (or presumably an EIN on business accounts) will be able to send money out of their account. If you haven't given them your actual SSN, or they weren't able to verify the docs you give them, you'll only be able to withdraw to a USA bank account.

I would refrain from taking in much more money until the changes become apparent next week.


But yeah, I probably get like 2-4 sales in that period, so that won't be a big issue if I'll lose the money. But I'm planning to get some USA bank accounts later. What do you think, will I be able to link those to my account and withdraw?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-13-2018
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,822
Thanks: 1,545
Thanked 2,640 Times in 2,027 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalero View Post


But yeah, I probably get like 2-4 sales in that period, so that won't be a big issue if I'll lose the money. But I'm planning to get some USA bank accounts later. What do you think, will I be able to link those to my account and withdraw?
I can't say for certain. Hopefully.

Some members have speculated it will become harder to attach bank accounts (as in a more thorough verification process) after the update.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-13-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 255
Thanked 229 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

If you want to sell risky stuff, my advise would be to start a few more accounts. And just warm all of them up. if you start one after another you'll have much less pressure and it won't feel like there is so much time going buy. It'll make you chill more and not rush things. And this is the most important thing. Forget about "asap". Think long term.
__________________
Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
ppking (09-26-2018)
  #9  
Old 04-13-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 488
Thanks: 374
Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

What is the smart way to warm up 3-4 accounts ?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-16-2018
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,128
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,795 Times in 3,322 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
What is the smart way to warm up 3-4 accounts ?
To sell on them....that easy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Aguero (04-17-2018), ebaystealth1974 (04-16-2018)
  #11  
Old 04-17-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 488
Thanks: 374
Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

It was dumb question. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aguero For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (04-17-2018)
  #12  
Old 06-21-2018
MU
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via ICQ to x.dakar
Default Re: New account, how can I get it warmed up ASAP?

Follow item,seller daily 5-10 min ..Waiting 1 week for sell !
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[WTB] Paypal account ASAP digital2017 eBay & PayPal International 5 09-06-2017 05:36 AM
{ASAP PLEASE} Nationwide savings account YEbayY UK PayPal Talk 15 03-23-2015 03:08 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts