Keyword spamming help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 08-05-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Angry Keyword spamming help

Hi Guys,

Over the last few days i got quite a few listing removed because of keyword spamming. After contacting eBay they told me i must used the word "for XXXX" and i can list my item. I did that and few gone through without problem but few days later some of the listing were removed again for the same reason and this time they said "for XXXX" is also not allowed.

This is driving me crazy because my product is design specifically for XXXX so without mentioning the word XXXX nobody will find my listing. Worst of all all my competitors are using the same description which are even more specific than mind and they have no problem with so call "Keyword spamming". Why does eBay has such double standard? This is driving me crazy, anyone has any advise?

happyfamily
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2009

Longevity: 91%

Sounds like your competitors are reporting you. What did the letter say? If you post it here (remove your contact info), then we might be able to give you some more info.
Old 08-07-2009

Longevity: 89%

How old and how many points does your ID have?

eBay has big filter(with many keywords in it) engine running a couple of times a day, matching listings will be removed automatically if some other criteria are also met.

If you really don't like to show that word up here, PM me.
Old 08-11-2010

Longevity: 79%

i know how you feel, i hate it when you can see other people selling just the same thing with loads of obvious errors and making stupid money whilst yours is torn down :-(
Old 08-12-2010

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pending View Post
i know how you feel, i hate it when you can see other people selling just the same thing with loads of obvious errors and making stupid money whilst yours is torn down :-(
There is no stupid or easy money, these sellers made hard job to find out how it works. You need to zoom in and see the details, what they are doing different. Trust me, maybe it is tiny thing, but if you find, you will crack the code.
Old 08-12-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I agree with Moloko, that it may be one small detail that you are missing and if you find it u may have solved your problem.
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 78%

No, his competitors are probably reporting him. That would explain the delay and why it's OK one minute and then not the next. I'd go report the ones who seem to be getting away with it, sooner or later you'll probably hit the one who reported you and let him see how it feels.

It would help if eBay wasn't so gung ho to help people act like assholes. Then again, 99 percent of eBay's employees are morons from some ghetto somewhere who have no freaking concept of freedom and democracy. The day all those idiots start voting we're ****ed. Oh, wait I think it already happened....