eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/140166-dropshipping-only-idea-delivering-first-product-stealth-account.html)

Soundofsilence 11-17-2020 05:32 AM

How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Can any one share dropshipping blog/thread link to sell items through eBay UK stealth account from india ?

Is it advisable to do dropshipping on initial stage of stealth account ?

Twocoolt 11-20-2020 01:23 PM

Re: How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1125296)
Can any one share dropshipping blog/thread link to sell items through eBay UK stealth account from india ?

I would not do dropshipping on a new stealth account. Wait 30 days from account creation and then sell a few items low risk items from around your house. Wait until you have a few sales before going dropshipping. Unless some of the more seasoned sellers have different opinions.

Soundofsilence 11-22-2020 07:20 PM

Re: How to deliver first product in UK as I am from India using UK stealth account ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twocoolt (Post 1126116)
I would not do dropshipping on a new stealth account. Wait 30 days from account creation and then sell a few items low risk items from around your house. Wait until you have a few sales before going dropshipping. Unless some of the more seasoned sellers have different opinions.

Thank you for reply but as stated I live in india so what is the option for me to deliver the items on 1st month of stealth account ?

Soundofsilence 11-24-2020 04:36 AM

Re: Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account?

Anyone please?

rsot 11-24-2020 07:01 AM

Re: Is dropshipping the only idea for delivering first product on stealth account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1126883)
Anyone please?

Are you selling risky items? If you are selling on eb uk, you will have to be clear to consumers on the platform as to the location where items are coming from and transit time, etc

Soundofsilence 11-24-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1126898)
Are you selling risky items? If you are selling on eb uk, you will have to be clear to consumers on the platform as to the location where items are coming from and transit time, etc

No, Low risk items as instructed in eBay stealth guide. Sorry for unclear question but 1. I am looking to find supplier who can deliver the item. 2. Aliexpress UK to UK shipping items are any good ? for building trust on £45 stealth combo account. 3. Should I attempt to deliver the items using above method for first 90 days ?

Is there any better way to source the items ?

Note : I live in India and have no clue about what to sell in UK market place and how to find supplier who will deliver product very fast. What to sell in UK marketplace I can resolve but supplier thing is out of my reach based on infirmation I have gathered till now.

Soundofsilence 11-25-2020 01:55 AM

Anyone please?

DENDEN76 11-25-2020 04:38 AM

Which location is your Stealth account in? If in the UK you can use dropship suppliers with UK stock. Make sure to use the correct item location and create custom listings to make it look like your own. Sell the dropship items as used just to be safe. I cant give you the supplier but if you look in Facebook groups you'll find suppliers just ask

Soundofsilence 11-25-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1127135)
Which location is your Stealth account in? If in the UK you can use dropship suppliers with UK stock. Make sure to use the correct item location and create custom listings to make it look like your own. Sell the dropship items as used just to be safe. I cant give you the supplier but if you look in Facebook groups you'll find suppliers just ask

Helpful one. Will do more research. Anyone else of knows more then kindly comment on this thread.

maged 07-13-2021 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundofsilence (Post 1125296)

dropshipping must be from your country because if your account is restricted they will ask for the tracking number and therefore the tracking number will show that it is from another country and they will discover in this case that you are not the one who sent the product and you work by dropshipping and your account will be permanently restricted