How to sell ingame items on ebay without ban? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 05-24-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default How to sell ingame items on ebay without ban?

Hey, I wonder how people selling ingame items outside of everything else category on ebay without pernament ban. I tried it for the first time, sold 2 items and go pernament ban for entire my life. I tried stealth account and got ban again. I did research on ebay and i saw lot of ppls selling it with new accounts without suspesion. What i did wrong? is there any tutorial how to avoid MC113 ban for selling digital good outside of everything else category?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: How to sell ingame items on ebay without ban?

Selling such digital goods on ebay is near impossible these days.
I dont know what you think you saw but maybe write down the names of those 'new accounts' and check them in a few days - pretty sure youll see them all suspended.
Old 05-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

You can get away with it for a few days or a few weeks or sometimes even a few months but you’re nearly always going to get banned selling those items the longer you take to build up the account with other items before selling them though the longer the Account will last general as a rule of thumb
Old 05-26-2021

Longevity: 24%

Just to clarify, you are selling digital in-game items from video games? Like rare weapons, armour etc?
If you check ebay's rules these items are allowed so I'm not sure why it is causing problems. I have a friend who has been selling video game items for years now (he plays the same game for like 10 hours a day!!) on Ebay. He puts a disclaimer in his listing saying that he is not charging for the item, he is charging for the time taken to acquire it. Some of his armour sets go for £500+!!

It might be a good idea to contact Ebay, maybe a bot removed the listing by mistake and a customer service rep might take a look and confirm they are ok and let you relist them. I had a rivet gun listing removed because Ebay bots thought it was a firearm, but I just rang them up and they undid it for me
Old 05-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

@shin, might as well reach out to eb like CaptainComedown has stated
Old 09-21-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Just to clarify, you are selling digital in-game items from video games? Like rare weapons, armour etc?
If you check ebay's rules these items are allowed so I'm not sure why it is causing problems. I have a friend who has been selling video game items for years now (he plays the same game for like 10 hours a day!!) on Ebay. He puts a disclaimer in his listing saying that he is not charging for the item, he is charging for the time taken to acquire it. Some of his armour sets go for £500+!!

It might be a good idea to contact Ebay, maybe a bot removed the listing by mistake and a customer service rep might take a look and confirm they are ok and let you relist them. I had a rivet gun listing removed because Ebay bots thought it was a firearm, but I just rang them up and they undid it for me
Hey is his shop still around btw? I've been selling in similar fashion from a 15 year seasoned account. Selling in-game rare items like weapons & armor for the past year without any issues. Though the last three months i've had eBay remove a dozen of my listings at a time in three different occasions. Each time almost for a different reason. In there policy it does say "Online Virtual Items for gaming" are allowed, but it is still a very hard line to walk with there bot I assume. I'll try putting that in my description hopefully it will help.
Old 10-08-2022
Banned

Longevity: 9%

Have you listed them under the Information Products header in the "Everything Else" category? I read ebay policy says we have to do so.

Also this is my hypothesis, I think there may be some keyword that we have to avoid when listing the products. My premise is that bots are used by ebay to crawl and search for suspicious products and thus raising red flags. And the only possible indicator would be keywords otherwise all digital goods would have been gone by now. What keywords though - that I don't have any idea of
Old 10-12-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentb View Post
Have you listed them under the Information Products header in the "Everything Else" category? I read ebay policy says we have to do so.

Also this is my hypothesis, I think there may be some keyword that we have to avoid when listing the products. My premise is that bots are used by ebay to crawl and search for suspicious products and thus raising red flags. And the only possible indicator would be keywords otherwise all digital goods would have been gone by now. What keywords though - that I don't have any idea of
You guessed right.