Help with my Ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 04-13-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Help with my Ebay

Hello dear members,

im new to Ebay and i would really grateful if someone can help me with my "little" problem
I made my Ebay account about 3 weeks ago same day i made PayPal account. Those 2 account are linked and PayPal is verified ( i entered those 4 digit number i got from bank statement ). So i thought im done and i can use my account and sell stuff i dont use, but i thought wrong :(

Here is the problem, when i want to make seller account im asked to provide my bank or credit card details but i dont get option to select paypal as payment method, whet ever i try im stuck on that part :(

And when i go to seller account ( i think that is the name ) using site map i get message that my Ebay hasn't been activated yet, but i used that link in my mailbox i got in mail from Ebay and got message that im ready to sell and buy stuff.

So is there someone who can help me make seller account using paypal

thanks

Marija
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

In your account preferences have you linked your Paypal account to your Ebay account? If so you should be able to add the Paypal as the source of funding for your Ebay fees
Old 04-14-2010
Threadstarter  

Are you referring My Ebay Account?
If so then yeah, Your eBay account is linked with your Paypal account: email and i have remove link option.
Old 04-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

forum member confusede had a similar problem, maybe you can get in touch
(although you sound like you are the same person!)

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-14-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-14-2010

Well i don't think we are the same person, but im using Entropay also. I talked to the live support but they don't know what might be wrong :( The girl i talked ( i think it was the girl ) tried to help me with step-by-step guide but well she couldn't tell me why i can't select PayPal. She could see that my accounts are linked, all my info but she couldn't tell me why i can't see PayPal as option.
I was at friends house and told him how i made account, he told me that everything should be good. I also looked at his account settings and they are the same, apart from him being able to select paypal,paypal options and setting on Ebay page...
So something is wrong but i don't know what :(
Ill try to talk to live support again. If i get a new person from support, maybe i could get some help.

p.s. But we have same problem. Ill send Marijako p.m to see if she managed to get it work, if not, well....
Old 04-14-2010

I had similar experience. Ebay wouldn't let me list anything and pay fees by PayPal on new account until I gave them backup credit card. I already had other linked accounts use PayPal for fees and somehow that triggered selling limitation. So I just added the same card used by other account.

In a nutshell, this appears to be credit decision only.
Old 04-14-2010

So you couldn't make seller account using paypal as option? Did i understood you right? Do i need to make new paypal account linked to that credit card or i can just use that credit card?
Old 04-14-2010

That's right. They just would not let me sell anything and would not accept PayPal to pay fees on any additional accounts.

This should not have anything to do with your PayPal, just pay your ebay fees by some other method.

Last edited by riversnew; 04-14-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2010

So what i need to do know is make new paypal and when im asked to decide what will I use to pay fees I select creditcard and put details from that new creditcard linked to new paypal?
Or should I make paypal directly from ebay ( that link )? And use that new one for paying fees?
Old 04-14-2010

In your ebay account list an item for sale. This process should automatically take you to seller account set up and give choices of how you want to pay for ebay fees. Then, it'll allow you to either create a new PayPal account or link it to one previously created.
Old 04-15-2010

Thanks I'll try it the way you did Hopefully that will solve my problem