eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Auction Listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/)
-   -   Could I get linked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction-listing/41829-could-i-get-linked.html)

sasha 01-17-2012 06:31 PM

Could I get linked

Does anyone know if I was to use ebay's stock photo, can i be linked to other accounts which will be on another user account.

I just remembered taht someone did mention somewhere that it was not a good idea to use their stock photo but my question is How would they link it with other accounts?

sasha 01-17-2012 07:29 PM

Also does anyone know the answer to this

If I logged into user account 1 and was browsing on Ebay without changing my IP and without logging into Ebay

and then switched over to user account 2 after dinner and continued to browse on Ebay with logging into Ebay and without changing the IP, can you be linked?::suspicious::suspicious:

stevesokol21 01-18-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty1 (Post 305331)
Does anyone know if I was to use ebay's stock photo, can i be linked to other accounts which will be on another user account.

I just remembered taht someone did mention somewhere that it was not a good idea to use their stock photo but my question is How would they link it with other accounts?

you wont be linked by it. that would be impossible. if that were the case you would be linked to everyone who uses it. its not safe b/c you could be BSing the whole deal and people think scam when its up... i do and im sure ebay thinks it too. they have those pics of theirs to make it easier to catch weak sellers.... dont use it, well unless your a weak seller.

gl and take your own pic.:bounce:

steve

stevesokol21 01-18-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty1 (Post 305345)
Also does anyone know the answer to this

If I logged into user account 1 and was browsing on Ebay without changing my IP and without logging into Ebay

and then switched over to user account 2 after dinner and continued to browse on Ebay with logging into Ebay and without changing the IP, can you be linked?::suspicious::suspicious:

yes u can be linked but how can this even happen. u need to make new users on your computer for each account. didnt you read the stealth book?:rolleyes: i havent and know that... cmon baby read it up or you wont last long.

sasha 01-18-2012 05:05 AM

I have read the stealth book and it did state you should change your IP before logging in but nothing about changing your IP before browsing on different user account.

Anyway I won't be risking it.

It was just a general question

rsot 01-18-2012 07:03 AM

If you`re not logged into eb, it`s doubtable that something bad could happen but then again you may generate non-specific cookies. Since you seem to be new to the stealth, recommend you to play it safe and keep EVERYTHING SEPARATE so that you don`t accidentally login and panic!